Quantcast
Man City - the new bitters? - Page 59 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Naz17

Man City - the new bitters?

10 hours ago, El Rojo said:

Hearing that Guardiola has reported himself to the Premier League after spooking himself out with his own mind games this week. 

Tiny man if true.

That Blue Moon forum is crazy, you normally expect a few nutters and some kids spouting shit, but nearly every message about us is paranoid nonsense - hilarious!

How many conspiracy theories can you make up!

12 minutes ago, INTORRESTING said:

That Blue Moon forum is crazy, you normally expect a few nutters and some kids spouting shit, but nearly every message about us is paranoid nonsense - hilarious!

It's worse than RAWK, GOT and Redcafe combined. It's almost comical how bad that forum and the people on it are.

1 hour ago, Red_or_Dead said:

That reminds me whatever happened to that weirdo @FanchesterCity

He always posted on here and even had a membership when we were lucky little Liverpool fighting for 4th place. He used to say nice stuff about us, patting us on the head saying what nice football we played.

As soon as we started getting in the top 4 and beat them a few times before winning no6 he completely disappeared. 

Bit like how Mourinho and Ferguson treated opposition managers.

• Upvote 6

36 minutes ago, SlugTrail said:

Here he is, heading off to work.

BVAT2BhCcAASnof.jpg

His arguments with xerxes were a great cure for insomnia

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, INTORRESTING said:

I'm not sure one should ever base the mind set of a fan base from internet forums, but there is a kernel of truth regarding city's avid supporters. Of those I know personally a cognitive dissonance has occurred where simultaneously they know the fossil fuel industry that supplies their club's artificially stupendous wealth is damaging our planet and the regime in control of them is utterly draconian and is utilising sports washing to the nth degree to absolve them of human rights abuses/a racial class system, but still they feel victimised and hark back to time where city where a put-upon smaller institution (instead of the rapacious behemoth of today).

I partially think this is down to the inherent bonds of loyalty and ties that people have with their football team whether that be through familial circumstance or childhood/adolescent attachment and how things that you always associate with being a fundamental 'good' in your life are difficult to let go or adjust to when they alter. (hyperbole/cod psychology warning) It is reminiscent of families who circle the wagons when one of their own has committed a heinous crime, there is a an avoidance of talking about it and an outward projection that occurs toward an 'other' combined with an inflation of the better aspects of the persons character. While City have played excellent football over the past few years ultimately their influence on the game (like Chelsea before them) is a corrosive one and as per usual our press have not really analysed that to any great degree*.

*the fact that the two most successful clubs in English football (Liverpool and Manchester United) greatest ever points total post between either of them has been exceeded by them on two occasions in the past 2 seasons should be something worth noting and should lead to conclusions being drawn or at least commented upon.

• Upvote 2

Fanchester City was alright, I liked him even though I didn't really get why he spent so much time on an LFC forum. He even paid his way on here for a while too, which was strange but appreciated.

• Upvote 5

If he's a fraud, he's a fucking good one! As to whether or not to believe him on the keeper... probably not. It'll be pretty great if he is missing. Not that Bravo isn't very good, but Ederson's distribution is next level. 

Just saw this on Bluemoon. 

"There are certainly a couple of posts on social media that you could say are basically a call to arms.

Our club should notify the PL that they are aware, and if the coach is attacked simply refuse to play the game due to lack of protection from the relevant authorities (i.e. Merseyside police)"

Looks like they are scared and I doubt it has anything to do with the bus.