Quantcast
Man City - the new bitters? - Page 54 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Naz17

Man City - the new bitters?

I think it's pretty impressive how good they're doing considering how everything is always stacked against them. 

• Upvote 3

How many City players start for us? De Bruyne? None of their forwards get in our front 3. Or goalie. Or fullbacks. Fabinho starts every game for them. They haven't got a Henderson type player.... Mate and VVD start for them. Most talented squad assembled? Klopp has seen to that. 

11 hours ago, niallers said:

The sheer fucking gaul,audacity and complete lack of irony of it. City, who can throw mega money in wages to their entire squad, meaning they can have the most talented squad ever assembled, as players will sit on the bench earning millions, and he's claiming something is shady at ours? 

Fucking unbelievable. 

Theirs ist shady it's just immoral.

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

How many City players start for us? De Bruyne? None of their forwards get in our front 3. Or goalie. Or fullbacks. Fabinho starts every game for them. They haven't got a Henderson type player.... Mate and VVD start for them. Most talented squad assembled? Klopp has seen to that. 

I think all of their regular midfielders are better then ours, except Fabinho. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Funkasy said:

I think all of their regular midfielders are better then ours, except Fabinho. 

Agree.

We'd make room for Aguero too.

I just love it that they all seriously think there's an official black ops to stop them winning the title \ the champions league \ world club cup etc, etc. If there really was such a thing, we deffo would have won the title last season. Mo's shot would have been given over the line, Sane's winner would have been ruled out.

I really dont recall this level of absurdity being spouted by us when Wimbledon won the cup final, when we lost that last league game in 1989 at home against arsenal or when palace beat us in that semi at Villa Park.

Goodness, all these fans, not just city fans, say we'd be unbearable if we win the title. Seriously, take a long hard look at yourselves.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Byrnie said:

Agree.

We'd make room for Aguero too.

Also there isn’t much between Sterling, Mane and Salah at the moment.

4 hours ago, FrenchEyeGlass said:

Seriously...when is Bernardo Silva getting banned? It's been fucking ages now. 

He belongs in the punchable face's thread. 

Get to the back of the queue. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, FrenchEyeGlass said:

Seriously...when is Bernardo Silva getting banned? It's been fucking ages now.

Its strange they have him a extension to decide how to plead but that was till Oct 21st and can't find anything since. 

Probably the oil merchants lawyers working away behind the scenes to get no ban till after our game

2 hours ago, Butch said:

He belongs in the punchable face's thread. 

Get to the back of the queue. 

Can’t stand the twat.

• Upvote 1

Laporte would make our team if he was fit, though very little ahead of Matip imo. In fact, I think Matip is the third best defender in the league.

We are the two best teams in Europe so they could make a case for a lot of their team justifiably.

I'd have De Bruyne and Bernardo Silva in the midfield also and there would be a strong case for Sterling. You would have to make room for Aguero. You couldn't drop Sadio or Bobby. Mo might have to be sacrificed. I do like the look of Rodri. Very hard to fit so many great players in. Fabinho is my current player of the year. He's a colossus.

Ederson and Alisson are just two incredible goalkeepers, but I'd not swap the bearded one for anyone.

59 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Laporte would make our team if he was fit, though very little ahead of Matip imo. In fact, I think Matip is the third best defender in the league.

We are the two best teams in Europe so they could make a case for a lot of their team justifiably.

I'd have De Bruyne and Bernardo Silva in the midfield also and there would be a strong case for Sterling. You would have to make room for Aguero. You couldn't drop Sadio or Bobby. Mo might have to be sacrificed. I do like the look of Rodri. Very hard to fit so many great players in. Fabinho is my current player of the year. He's a colossus.

Ederson and Alisson are just two incredible goalkeepers, but I'd not swap the bearded one for anyone.

giphy-1 (2).gif

• Upvote 2

On 31/10/2019 at 23:00, Einch said:

FA have asked the club for some details about the scouting database access thing. 

Be interesting to see what comes of this. We never admitted guilt. I can't believe any financial settlement didn't include some type of silencing clause for city, so it's hard to see where the fa get a charge from. 

4 hours ago, Barry Wom said:

Be interesting to see what comes of this. We never admitted guilt. I can't believe any financial settlement didn't include some type of silencing clause for city, so it's hard to see where the fa get a charge from. 

Gagging clauses mean nothing . You might have some sort of civil claim for breach of contract against City but it doesn't prevent the FA from looking at the facts.

8 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Pep has stated city's success is 80 percent down to great scouting. Okay.

Is the "scouting" the currency they use in abu Dhabi? 

• Upvote 3