Quantcast
Man City - the new bitters? - Page 48 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Naz17

Man City - the new bitters?

31 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Fuck Leicester fans, the incestuous, web-toed, mutant, rat-fondling, Morlock cunts.

You went too easy on the rabid cunts. 

25 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

If that's true, that's crazy. They absolutely dominated that game. If I was a player I would have tuned him out if he had said that after a game like that.

8 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

If there’s a leak in the dressing room why did it take so long to come out?

I don’t care. Pep has just gone way up in my estimations for putting that rat in his place.

• Downvote 3

16 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

I don’t care. Pep has just gone way up in my estimations for putting that rat in his place.

Has he shagged your missus?

1 hour ago, Fugitive said:

Has he shagged your missus?

Both Silvas are two of the dirtiest players in the league. Watch them closely. Both are real lippy too. Pair of detestable twats.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, FrenchEyeGlass said:

When is that cunt bernardo silva going to get his punishment for the tweets?

Let's hope it's announced just as we come back from internationals.

It said he has been given another 7 days to answer charges. On the radio news yesterday.

34 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

If Pep is putting players on without legs then that’s his biggest problem at the minute 

Certainly is. I would back us very time to beat a wheelchair eleven

12 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

David Silva has been one of the best midfielders in the league in the last decade, I'd imagine most people with working eyes are a fan.

Haha, he’s not even the best midfielder at Man City!

He’s always been a good player, if overrated (some claim he’s the best import the PL has seen... lol). He’s just a real snide player. One of the sneakiest players I’ve ever seen and I’ve followed football for almost 25 years. Seems a real unpleasant individual too. Real lippy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

1 minute ago, viRdjil said:

He’s always been a good player, if overrated (some claim he’s the best import the PL has seen... lol). He’s just a real snide player. One of the sneakiest players I’ve ever seen and I’ve followed football for almost 25 years. Seems a real unpleasant individual too. Real lippy.

Top banter.

Just now, Jairzinho said:

Top banter.

Erm... sure I guess. I’ve been quite consistent with showing my animosity towards the cunt. Happy for anyone to disagree obviously, but it’s not really ‘bants’.

13 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Ive been following football for twice as long as you,not that it matters much anyway,but David Silva is and always has been a top class player. Perhaps a bit underrated on these shores,I think.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Ive been following football for twice as long as you,not that it matters much anyway,but David Silva is and always has been a top class player. Perhaps a bit underrated on these shores,I think.

Perhaps you should re-read my post; it’s not his quality as a footballer I have problems with, it’s his character on the pitch I find detestable. Of course he’s a good player, a level below the very top in the PL all-time best import types (Hazard, Salah, Henry, Aguero, Suarez, etc), but a good footballer nonetheless.

9 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Perhaps you should re-read my post; it’s not his quality as a footballer I have problems with, it’s his character on the pitch I find detestable. Of course he’s a good player, a level below the very top in the PL all-time best import types (Hazard, Salah, Henry, Aguero, Suarez, etc), but a good footballer nonetheless.

I think Silva is right in the bracket you describe and your personal feelings about him being a snide(Suarez is in your list) are clouding your judgement. Bergkamp is my favourite non LFC PL import.