Jump to content
Naz17

Man City - the new bitters?

Recommended Posts

Nobody can say how Sunday is going to play out.

 

One thing I can guarantee though is that if we win it Anfield will be rocking with songs about Liverpool and our players.

If man city win it, the etihad will be also rocking with songs about Liverpool and our players.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of their cunt fans has been spamming the Echo Facebook page with proper vile Hillsborough related comments for a few weeks on and off. 
 

I’ve had enough of shit like that so I reported him to the police on Friday. Hopefully his celebrations will be cut short by a knock on the door (if they take any action). 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just seen a bit of Gerrards press conference, hes fuming apparently his Goalie took a smack off City fans when they raided the pitch. He stormed out said to ask Pep and City the questions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, waddy78 said:

Just seen a bit of Gerrards press conference, hes fuming apparently his Goalie took a smack off City fans when they raided the pitch. He stormed out said to ask Pep and City the questions.

They need to bring in the strongest of punishments for stuff like this now - no second chances, an immediate points deduction applied to the season when the incident took place and a couple of games behind closed doors. 
 

Or, an extra point bonus if it’s Richarlison that gets smacked. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

City have apologised for what happened to Olsen, and said that once he’s been identified he’s banned for life. The fan, not Olsen. It was probably Liam Gallagher.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

They need to bring in the strongest of punishments for stuff like this now - no second chances, an immediate points deduction applied to the season when the incident took place, and a couple of games behind closed doors. 
 

Or, an extra point bonus if it’s Richarlison that gets smacked. 

The home team should lose 3 pts and have to play the next 2 home games behind closed doors with only the away fans allowed in, The premier league is spineless so it won't happen just like FFP there is no punishment for the big boys in the Premier League but the lower league teams get fucked for a financial irregularities 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Part of me can’t help thinking what the Premier League / Press would be doing and saying regarding FFP if Man U where in our position. Maybe we’ll find out one day when these cheating cunts are going for 15 in a row in season 2035/36. Sorry results hitting me hard now, bastards.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Halcyon Days said:

Part of me can’t help thinking what the Premier League / Press would be doing and saying regarding FFP if Man U where in our position. Maybe we’ll find out one day when these cheating cunts are going for 15 in a row in season 2035/36. Sorry results hitting me hard now, bastards.

They won’t get to 15 in a row. They’ll be trading titles back and forth with Newcastle starting three or four years from now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

They won’t get to 15 in a row. They’ll be trading titles back and forth with Newcastle starting three or four years from now.

Yep the premier league will effectively become the SPL with 2 teams having more money than the rest of the league combined the sponsorship money will dry up as nobody wants to pay to watch that (Tv subscriptions etc.) Then and only then will the Premier League look at FFP  because their golden goose will be drying up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By which point us, Spurs, Utd and Arsenal will have fucked off to an actual European Super League and they’ll be left as the two biggest clubs in the new EFL Division One.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Red74 said:

It takes a nation with billions aided by a world-wide pandemic to hold us back

Fixed that for you. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Red74 said:

It takes a nation with billions to hold us back

And they will still never be us. Their bus welcome showed that no matter how much money they have and no matter what new world class this that or the other they buy they will never have our History or Passion small club with little dick syndrome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Anubis said:

By which point us, Spurs, Utd and Arsenal will have fucked off to an actual European Super League and they’ll be left as the two biggest clubs in the new EFL Division One.

Not sure whether it’ll necessarily be a super league; I wouldn’t be shocked by a breakaway domestic league - and as I recall, many EFL clubs were quite intrigued by the now-forgotten ‘project big picture’, so don’t be surprised if they attach themselves to a new top flight and the PL is left with next to nothing.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some strange and very real parallels between fans of supposedly what is a working class sport being fixated on Liverpool not winning something than actually how their own team performs or the fact their league is being ruined by a billionaire club backed by a slave state, and people from the very same background caring more about immigrants and people on benefits than those at the top who're actively ruining their lives. 

 

What a strange country.

 

 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Halcyon Days said:

Part of me can’t help thinking what the Premier League / Press would be doing and saying regarding FFP if Man U where in our position. Maybe we’ll find out one day when these cheating cunts are going for 15 in a row in season 2035/36. Sorry results hitting me hard now, bastards.

It will take United being denied titles before the PL do anything about Citeh and the Geordies in my opinion.  
 

Scudamores comments a few years ago show how important they see the red Mancs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pete said:

It will take United being denied titles before the PL do anything about Citeh and the Geordies in my opinion.  
 

Scudamores comments a few years ago show how important they see the red Mancs. 

I’m not so sure they do now. City seem to be the new poster boys, despite being comparatively small in every way - the source of the money might be irrelevant as long as it flows, if you catch my drift.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×