Naz17

Man City - the new bitters?

17 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Won't be sold as that though.

They had an agreement with BD when he went there that he was allowed to leave for 65m after two years, which guarenteed him being there for two years and then moving on, everybody was fine with this as BD get a player that would reasonably be out of their range and he gets two years development at the top level before his next move.

The kicker is that because of the 'low' agreed exit fee he and his people can inflate other revenue streams.

I'm not sure on the numbers, but I think Riola and his dad got a 30m 'facilitation' fee each and Haarland picks up an extrodinary signing on fee in the tens of millions and obscene wages paid in achievable bonuses.

So it will be sold as a 65m bargain, but it is anything but.

This is probably the new blueprint for transfers so agents and snakes take more money out of transfers.

Thanks.
Thought I'd seen a £60M figure quoted so the £200M came as a bit of a surprise.  
Guess he'll be on a hefty wage too.  

I called us stupid for not getting Haaland before he moved to Dortmund. I think it’s even crazier now that I’m seeing him earning the GDP of a small country for Sportswash CIty. Bit gutted really. Hopefully he does the ‘joins another team and goes shit’ thing. 

• Upvote 1

I do not see Haaland doing that well in a Guardiola set up. He’s gonna bored shitless watching the boring cunts go from side to side. 

De Bruyne apart I don’t see them getting the ball to him. 

1 hour ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Am I the only one who didn't know Raiola had carked it?

There has been a whack of weekend at Bernies about this.

Couldn’t give a shit who City sign.

We’ve always said we want to be the cleverest in the room, not the richest. 

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, corro said:

I do not see Haaland doing that well in a Guardiola set up. He’s gonna bored shitless watching the boring cunts go from side to side. 

De Bruyne apart I don’t see them getting the ball to him. 

He’ll get a shitload of tap ins from them going down the sides and pulling the ball back across goal. Unfortunately, I think he’ll be very good for them.

2 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Am I the only one who didn't know Raiola had carked it?

Read that last week, the article showed a tweet from Harland saying how heartbroken he was that he’d passed and had an associated article written a few years ago where Raiola expounded his talents at fighting for the rights of the poor footballers, he claimed all his clients loved him and none would say a word against him. Well, why would they?

29 minutes ago, diamondjoe said:

Haaland? Meh. Couldn't give a fuck if they sign him. He's a bit odd looking in that inbred Scandinavian bjork way. 

He's obviously a cunt too.

And there's no cure for being a cunt...

Fucking egregious flaunting of the rules. No doubt their hacks in the media will be hailing it as a masterpiece. I'm amazed klopp signed that deal knowing that City were going to blow that much and more on players