Quantcast
Man City - the new bitters? - Page 3 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Naz17

Man City - the new bitters?

As far as i am concerned they don't exist anymore. They are a small commercial arm of a corrupt regime desperately trying to pass itself off as modern and progressive. There are still two teams in Manchester, United and Abu Dhabi FC

And 1 of them is in Salford.

• Upvote 1

It must be shit to support a club that has to manufacture both history, status and now rivalry.  

Couldn't give two fucks about them really - even when they win the league, they're a non-entity just like Arsenal and Spurs. Every win they achieve is just a relief that one of the other cunts didn't.

It must be shit to support a club that has to manufacture both history, status and now rivalry.

Couldn't give two fucks about them really - even when they win the league, they're a non-entity just like Arsenal and Spurs. Every win they achieve is just a relief that one of the other cunts didn't.

Harsh on Arsenal that...they along with us and the mancs are the other traditional big hitters.

• Upvote 3

Harsh on Arsenal that...they along with us and the mancs are the other traditional big hitters.

Harsh on the Spuds too.  First club to do the double in the 20th C and the first club to win a European trophy. Hardly newbie lottery winners

• Upvote 2

I fully expect this thread to hit the 7 page mark by the end of the season.

2019/20 season.

That insult will never get old. It's so savage. It's one of the worst things you can be called. Well, there's always 'Everton without the money', I guess.

Aka "Everton"

Absolutely. Man Utd have tons of Irish and fans from Devon yet call us bindippers and say they hate scousers whilst just about being able to point Liverpool out on a map.

The rest of the country does seem to hate scousers in general though. I lived in Cambridge for a few years and most people can't stand us. They still have this belief that Liverpool is the only place in the country where people have things stolen and you get beaten up as soon as you step outside the house.

This is despite the cultural epicentre of the world having record murder rates this year and Manchester being the car robbing capital of Britain. Also several places in the country being on the poverty line but Liverpool is the mecca of lazy unemployed people.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/sep/05/theft-and-vandalism-drive-mobike-out-of-manchester

The bike-sharing operator Mobike is pulling out of Manchester this week because of “unsustainable” losses from theft and vandalism – the first time the Chinese firm has abandoned a city because of antisocial behaviour.

“Tens of thousands” of customers in the city should have their deposits and credit refunded in the next few days, the company said on Wednesday. It has already started removing the silver and orange bicycles and will transfer them to London, Oxford, Cambridge and Newcastle, where it will continue to operate.

Two weeks ago Mobik

• Upvote 2

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/sep/05/theft-and-vandalism-drive-mobike-out-of-manchester

The bike-sharing operator Mobike is pulling out of Manchester this week because of “unsustainable” losses from theft and vandalism – the first time the Chinese firm has abandoned a city because of antisocial behaviour.

“Tens of thousands” of customers in the city should have their deposits and credit refunded in the next few days, the company said on Wednesday. It has already started removing the silver and orange bicycles and will transfer them to London, Oxford, Cambridge and Newcastle, where it will continue to operate.

Two weeks ago Mobik

Fake news.

It's all the scousers on holiday in Manchester over the summer taking them home for their kids Christmas presents.

In my local in Mcr to watch the Chelsea game - vile abuse directed re hillsborough at Saleh mane and Keita - really grim

all spewed by guys over 50 years old 

deeply depressing 

one guy on his way to the bog gave the screen the finger and spat out - scouse f**ers

two guys in retro brother shirts next to me nodded to each other - “good lad that used to be a red ... now one of us!!!!!!”

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Nuzzer said:

In my local in Mcr to watch the Chelsea game - vile abuse directed re hillsborough at Saleh mane and Keita - really grim

all spewed by guys over 50 years old 

deeply depressing 

one guy on his way to the bog gave the screen the finger and spat out - scouse f**ers

two guys in retro brother shirts next to me nodded to each other - “good lad that used to be a red ... now one of us!!!!!!”

Did you stay at the pub, or leave?  

Did the gaffer not call them out on it?

I would've left.

Would not have been worth watching the game in those circumstances.