Naz17

Man City - the new bitters?

Taylor was in charge when Kompany two-footed Salah a couple of years ago , the city fans even sing about that one. Everyone knows there's an issue between Klopp and Tierney I really hoped it was going to be Oliver.

• Upvote 1

The fix is in. We'll get screwed, Riley will send an apology letter if it's particularly bad and Taylor will sit on the naughty stool for a week.

Just be thankful it's not that twat Kavanagh. Jurgen can put these two on notice about what to look out for and hopefully get them thinking twice about their biased decisions. Kavanagh is incapable of thinking.

• Upvote 1

So that’s Anthony Taylor from Manchester and Paul Tierney, who’s brother is a season ticket holder with Man. City!

Nothing to see here. Carry on.

Nicked off Paddy Power....

The Premier League has announced that Anthony Taylor will referee Man City v Liverpool, with Paul Tierney on VAR duty. The PL also confirmed that the Gallagher brothers will be the linesmen for the game, with Chesney from Coronation Street as fourth official.

• Upvote 1

I can't decided if this is brazen corruption, sheer incompetency or a little of both with the referee/VAR decision made for the game on Sunday. 

42 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

So City play the 13 vs 11 tactical card. 

Fucking ridiculous he's allowed to do their games

And there was me thinking Guardiola was joking when he recently said he's going to play 12 in the team! That'll learn me.

The club should open its mouth on this issue for once, its a piss take how often Teirney has fucked us over him being 100 percent manc.

Fucking Liverpool v Manchester and they put in two manc officials its bullshit.

• Upvote 1

Ridiculous, truly baffling. Will be a even more of a premium on keeping them away from our box this time. Can guarantee at least a couple of Sterling, Grealish and Silva dives in our area.

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, lebron said:

Ridiculous, truly baffling. Will be a even more of a premium on keeping them away from our box this time. Can guarantee at least a couple of Sterling, Grealish and Silva dives in our area.

I'd never tire of punching Jack Grealish!

28 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Really need to call this out at the pre march conference

He can't really can he? It'll just look like sour grapes, or believe it or not, us trying to influence the officials.

I know it's shit having to play against a stacked deck, but we'll just have to get on with it!

2 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

He can't really can he? It'll just look like sour grapes, or believe it or not, us trying to influence the officials.

I know it's shit having to play against a stacked deck, but we'll just have to get on with it!

I think with his charm and charisma hecould do it in a jokey way. Get one of our press people to ask about VAR and he could joke about City's penalty decisions or Jota being assaulted etc 

7 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Tend to agree with you. Jurgen's between a rock and a hard place if he complains before the game. He has to make a noise after the game when we win and make a joke about Guardiola 'selecting 12'!

18 minutes ago, Lario said:

It'll be all the sweeter when we beat the cunts.

Yep. He can call it out in the post match press conference following a 1-0 win for us, in which City missed both penalties given to them following VAR referrals.