You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

5 hours ago, Reckoner said:

‘I’m not scared of Liverpool, we’re better than Liverpool anyway, I don’t even think think about Liverpool, who? Liverpool mean nothing to me, they’re dead to me, stupid sexy Liverpool’ 

You need to read that in a peter Griffin voice.

Goes back to that quarter final in 2019(?) when Guardiola was sent off at half time.

You could see then that Klopp had his number when it comes to getting into his head, no manager in his right mind behaves like he did with his players looking on, they could see he’d bottled it and they did nothing in that second half.
Then there was that interview the other week where he called us a pain in the ass because we’re always there, letting his true feelings out I think.

My guess is that his insecurity spreads down to some of his players, particularly when he makes those odd tactical changes from time to time,when the pressure is on, and that if he had a handle on things, Silva and Laporte and the rest of their players would have been told to say nothing, particularly to the media.

City bore fuck out of me to watch its the whole sterile domination shit. At least when we play there's more of a chance to score against us, we play with risk  its calculated. No denying they are a great side but they're owned by a fucking nation who have thrown oil money at it for over a decade nobody is impressed outside of a pundits paid to speak job.

• Upvote 1

On 01/04/2022 at 11:08, No2 said:

In fairness to him the interview doesn't read like he's panicking about Liverpool or even thinking about us. What it does do is show us the beautiful sadness that surrounds them. The whole article is yet more cries for appreciation, desperate pleas to be loved or even recognised, a soulless club that no one gives a fuck about.

I didn’t read the interview but if that’s the way it sounds it’s hilarious. I still smile when I remember the journalist asking Guardiola about cash payments into his account after they’d just won the double (?) after the FA cup final, and him losing his shit in his weird inarticulate fidgety wide eyed bald flapping cunt way. I’d love to see it again if anyone has a link, the journalist should get some sort of award.

32 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

I didn’t read the interview but if that’s the way it sounds it’s hilarious. I still smile when I remember the journalist asking Guardiola about cash payments into his account after they’d just won the double (?) after the FA cup final, and him losing his shit in his weird inarticulate fidgety wide eyed bald flapping cunt way. I’d love to see it again if anyone has a link, the journalist should get some sort of award.

• Like 1

I don't think I have ever seen a bunch of players and manager so desperate for recognition. Its almost like they know they've been playing with cheat codes on and know that no matter how much they win it will always have a big whiff of so what to most of the world

35 minutes ago, Halcyon Days said:

Lads n lasses I think Pep’s off his meds again. What a strange man! 3:58 if you want to dive into the mind of this mad cunt.

I'd say he's ON his meds (more than likely coke) moreso than off them based on his behaviour there! 

4 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Manchester's own Anthony Taylor reffing and Klopp's bezzie Paul Tierney on VAR for the game at the weekend.

Great.

Klopp should be drawing attention to this ASAP.   Put sone pressure on them. 

• Upvote 3