You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

13 minutes ago, A_S said:

You can't handle a shove from a woman after giving her son verbal abuse? 

Fucking coward. 

This. His ma pushed a grown man that was verbally harassing her son. Fair enough he's 21 and a grown up himself but still, she only pushed him. Don't see how any man's reaction to that is to punch the woman in the face. Fucking shithouse.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

As I said on the twitter machine earlier, That Foden video really annoys me. The lad should be able to have a night out without some arseholes abusing him. And yes, even just verbals is out of order. The scumbags abuse and abuse, and then eventually the well known footballer reacts, like anyone would, and somehow it’s his fault as it “comes with the game”.  Horseshite. 

Shout non-personal crap at the match (I.e. not horrible crap like the baby’s not yours that Gerrard had to put up with) as long as you want.  But the second the match is over that should be that. 

That part of fan culture is a cancer.

• Upvote 6

9 hours ago, Anubis said:

Foden's mum hands out a beating. Go ed, girl.

8 hours ago, J-V said:

No mention of the Mother assaulting the bloke first.

She handed out such a good beating her fat arse was on the deck.  Silly bitch.

Telling me.  Walking away with his back turned. Very lucky.

1 hour ago, Strontium said:

The cheek of City:

Which video's that, then? The one I saw showed Foden's ma starting a fight, and one of his entourage trying to murder someone with a fire extinguisher.

A mum sticks up for her son who was getting harassed by scum and here we have people defending her getting smacked. 

The cowardly little shitbags should have had their arses handed to them. 

Fucking hell 

• Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

A mum sticks up for her son who was getting harassed by scum and here we have people defending her getting smacked.

She. Hit. Someone. First.

People are entitled to defend themselves against physical attack you brainless fuck.

She literally left a private room to start a confrontation where she nearly shoved someone over.

• Downvote 7

40 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

This. His ma pushed a grown man that was verbally harassing her son. Fair enough he's 21 and a grown up himself but still, she only pushed him. Don't see how any man's reaction to that is to punch the woman in the face. Fucking shithouse.

Only a certain type of cunt would be ok with it. 

Just now, manwiththestick said:

She shoved a grown man, I'm sorry but that doesn't excuse him wading in with a punch.

A grown man who was quite clearly harassing her son who looked in a right state walking into that room. A mum, defending her son against scumbags with a push and certain people think it's fine that she got a full on crack from a grown man. 

No wonder society is fucked. 

• Upvote 3

Never underestimate the power of a mothers love. I absolutely guarantee that if anyone spoke to one of my two boys like that, in her earshot, my wife (all 5’2” of her) would wade in. She just wouldn’t be able to help herself. It wouldn’t matter how old her kids are. 

As she’s got older, she may reflect that perhaps she’d gone too far if she hit the dickhead, but, in the moment, no way she’d let that pass.

• Upvote 1

Imagine contacting someones mum/boss at work in real life over a neg, threatening legal action over a neg and having an avatar with "Don't Tread On me" going.... then condoning a protective mum getting punched in the face by a scumbag who was hounding her son after she pushed him. 

FUCKING HELL! 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Imagine contacting someones mum/boss at work in real life over a neg, threatening legal action over a neg and having an avatar with "Don't Tread On me" going.... then condoning a protective mum getting punched in the face by a scumbag who was hounding her son after she pushed him. 

FUCKING HELL! 

I remember someone contacting someone else’s boss on here, can’t remember who it was. Surely they were banned?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Without wanting to shame anyone, just spare a moment for Phil Foden, who before all this happened, had to pick his mum up and see she had dressed in a low cut dress for your night out together at the boxing.

Thankfully my mum wasn't a young mum and I avoided such issues.

• Downvote 2

On 19/02/2022 at 14:18, Vincent Vega said:

I saw this the other day, their commercial revenues over 10 years from 2011 to 2020. Contrast them with three considerably bigger established clubs and you can see the blatant cheating. 

CBC62B45-0CB7-4913-8CCC-A12226F00CDD.jpeg

What’s that from? Not doubting it but be good to ping a source to a mate who defends city.