Jump to content
Naz17

Man City - the new bitters?

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Guardiola is the x factor that's made them one of the best teams in Premier League history, but they'd still win the title every few seasons with any decent manager.

No mate. The X factor is the fucking obvious. Fucks sake. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pipe down!:

 

Re CH comment about the "riches" on City's bench. They've only been able to name 8 substitutes, 2 of whom are goalkeepers, two are kids with squad numbers in the 80's, and Zinchenko cost £1.7 million. They're working with a much smaller squad than people realise.

Adam, Manchester

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, corro said:

No mate. The X factor is the fucking obvious. Fucks sake. 

They aren't getting 100 and 98 points in the Premier League without Pep Guardiola, or Jurgen Klopp, a historically great manager. I don't care how rich you are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, corro said:

No mate. The X factor is the fucking obvious. Fucks sake. 

The same X factor Pellegrini and Mancini had, you mean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

 

Sam Allardyce could manage this squad to the title.

Shine on, you crazy diamond.

 

Shine on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

The 89 points Mancini got in their first title would have won it 8 out of the last 10 years.

It's not 99 or 100 points though, is it?

 

That's 7 more wins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, m0e said:

The same X factor Pellegrini and Mancini had, you mean?

Yes that’s the same one you fucking Bobby dazzler. Well in brother I knew you’d get there. Took a bit of time but nevertheless well done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there anyone more odious than foden and gabriel Jesus. Both a pair of whining little cunts. 

Foden with his daft haircut and go faster stripes and gabriel with the constant snarling, looks like he likes a good cry too. Make your mind up you little cunt. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, corro said:

Yes that’s the same one you fucking Bobby dazzler. Well in brother I knew you’d get there. Took a bit of time but nevertheless well done.

Not enough sex this year, eh?

 

Chin up, soft lad.

 

Someone, somewhere will want you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most points in a calendar year.

 

10 wins on the bounce.

 

It won't last until May.

 

There will be a dip soon.

 

I'm not saying they'll lose 5 on the bounce or whatever, but I bet a Spurs or Palace type result happens soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

Most points in a calendar year.

 

10 wins on the bounce.

 

It won't last until May.

 

There will be a dip soon.

 

I'm not saying they'll lose 5 on the bounce or whatever, but I bet a Spurs or Palace type result happens soon.

Shame we’re realistically going to need them to have 6 or 7 such results to stand a chance, because there’s no way we’re not dropping a fair number of points between now and the end of the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Guardiola is the x factor that's made them one of the best teams in Premier League history, but they'd still win the title every few seasons with any decent manager.

Guardiola may or may not be a great coach. He has always taken a job that comes with an open cheque book. I have always wondered how he would do if he managed a side where he couldn't just buy anyone and have cover for every position. For example if he went to Dortmund or Spurs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, CapeRed said:

Guardiola may or may not be a great coach. He has always taken a job that comes with an open cheque book. I have always wondered how he would do if he managed a side where he couldn't just buy anyone and have cover for every position. For example if he went to Dortmund or Spurs.

Lots of managers work with open cheque books and don't succeed. You just need to look to Salford to see that. And in the same way some very good coaches/managers can do very well with small budgets, they can struggle when given the chance at the other end of the scale - it possible guardiola is the opposite of that, but we don't know. What is certain, is guardiola is a fantastic manager of a wealthy team over a league season. That's what we're up against today. When he leaves, they may hire a "better" coach, but someone who has no idea how to hold together an all-stars type of squad like the city owners will demand. There's no doubt as a Liverpool fan, guardiola leaving can provide an opportunity to have a better shot at the league (it's almost impossible for it to be harder). If we're in a position to take advantage is an entirely different question. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Shame we’re realistically going to need them to have 6 or 7 such results to stand a chance, because there’s no way we’re not dropping a fair number of points between now and the end of the season.


I agree but we’ve shown in the past we can do it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can murder and chop to pieces a person whose opinion you don't like and still be allowed to buy a Premier league club. Like they give two shits City are cheats.

 

We ain't catching city, they will drop points and we will definitely drop more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×