Quantcast
Man City - the new bitters? - Page 215 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Naz17

Man City - the new bitters?

40 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

If social media was the blight then that it is now, we’d have enough weapons among our support to make similar arguments about whoever was doing better than us. 

Either that or maybe its a generational thing that the snowflake generation need to have a conspiracy. Maybe they could accept it if all our players cost £50m+.

• Downvote 1

15 hours ago, Halcyon Days said:

Footy fans + internet = cunts.

Except us lot, the last vestige of balance and fair play.

You obviously haven't been on here when we lose. 

P2rU.gif

3 minutes ago, Butch said:

P2rU.gif

We're the best behaved supporters in the land! (When we win).

We're a right shower of b***ards when we lose!

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, SlugTrail said:

Were we any different during the utd period of dominance. I bet there were comments simular to that by many reds fans.

We hated them doing well, but there was always a grudging respect for what they had accomplished. Alex Ferguson built some of the best teams this country has ever seen.

City and their fans, however, know that nobody respects them for buying success. Their achievements artificial, not organic.

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

We hated them doing well, but there was always a grudging respect for what they had accomplished. Alex Ferguson built some of the best teams this country has ever seen.

City and their fans, however, know that nobody respects them for buying success. Their achievements artificial, not organic.

Spot on SD.

2 hours ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

We're the best behaved supporters in the land! (When we win).

We're a right shower of b***ards when we lose!

Arl arse!

How about,

you haven't got one, never had one, you're a bastard referee

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Fuck City, their clueless nouveau fans and the Arab blood money.

Do they have any nouveau fans? I get the impression they've still only got the miserable cunts that have always followed them and it's why they rarely sell out despite the ticket prices looking like their aimed for a WSL team. 

16 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Do they have any nouveau fans? I get the impression they've still only got the miserable cunts that have always followed them and it's why they rarely sell out despite the ticket prices looking like their aimed for a WSL team. 

Possibly Baz.

AD7D0E85-DE39-4B83-A5C0-308EF9856CD8.jpeg

25 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Nouveau fans that reside mainly in Twitter, have never set foot in Manchester and believe they have a God given right to win everything whilst having their collective balls fondled for playing the best football eva.

6 hours ago, Butch said:

P2rU.gif

Yeah balanced and mostly fair when assessing other decent teams, horrible bastards with our own. Not too often these days though thank god.

2 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

She's defo a nouveau fan. From Essex somewhere. She should just stick to getting banged on the internet rather than talking about footy.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

I think you're right. They're like the drug dealer that sends his kids to private school and turns up to parents evening in a trackie. 

7 hours ago, General Dryness said:

Cuntchester. I hope he's fucking crying about his baldy messiahs abject performances this season, the big wumming shitbag.

Fucking right. 

22 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

She's defo a nouveau fan. From Essex somewhere. She should just stick to getting banged on the internet rather than talking about footy.

Why does she have such a fat head?