Quantcast
Man City - the new bitters? - Page 204 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Naz17

Man City - the new bitters?

I think Micah Richards said it on Sky earlier. 
City are more interested in possession than winning. 
Something along those lines anyway. 

Ederson gets away with murder too, just because he’s good with his feet! He’s fuck all good with his hands. 
Reckon his save percentage wouldn’t be far off Karius. 

2 hours ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Fernandinho would be proud of doing this. Taking tactical fouls to the next level

All of City's key players in the time the spoilt tit has been there, he inherited. The only decent players he's bought in all the 100s of millions he's spent who's made a key contribution, are Laporte and Gundogan. What an absolutely risible return. He's not bought anyone who he could be said to have improved as a player - he just doesn't have that in him, as good as he thinks he is.

Mahrez was an afterthought, really, was already at the level he's currently at, with a league medal in his pocket, and hasn't established himself as a first team certainty.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Lario said:

Ederson gets away with murder too, just because he’s good with his feet! He’s fuck all good with his hands. 

Richards knows nothing... Didn't he say he fancied city to step up and win the title this time? 

Dias is bang average, I can’t believe they are spunking £60m on him tbh.

In all fairness over the last few years City have bought terribly, Rodri is fucking dogshit as well.

seen cruise liners turn quicker.

£100m on Dias and Ake is comedy.

Almost as funny as that Arsenal fan from last season insisting they’d win the title after three games.

49 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Two games in and they are already losing the plot. 

I'm listening to this donut right now. What a fucking prick. Not said a single sensible thing.
I remember the days when City fans were humble, modest as spoke reasonable sense.  Guess they've all fucked off now. 

A product of the Sky, Megs, Teccers and Accas generation of clueless fucking morons. Or a very good comedy act? 

Imagine 40 years ago these pricks rolling up to an old style ground, no hospitality and the place stinking of piss. They all bet but would never have seen the inside of a bookies. 

10 hours ago, Lario said:

i think they expect every game of football to be like a training session. and when teams were beaten before they turned up, often resting tons of players as they'd lose anyway, it was easy for them. then once teams realised they were a gettable 3 points, city just couldn't be arsed with the fight. any side that can defend adequately and has some pace on the counter causes them problems - especially since they were called out for the fouls that fernandinho used to do in the aftermath of guardiola calling mane a diver. they've lost the only tool they had against the counter as refs wised up on it and they've absolutely nothing defensively to make up for it and certainly no fight. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

https://www.espn.com.au/football/manchester-city/story/4193697/man-city-boss-guardiola-critical-of-leicester-tactics-after-5-2-defeat

Pep criticises Leicester for only conceding twice, while scoring five times themselves.

This new-fangled "opponent" thing really is becoming a bit of a nuisance for City.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Grinch said:

You'd have to wonder what someone thinks of walker and mendy if they don't rate our full backs. 

Well that 606 caller thinks they’re great.

1 minute ago, skaro said:

https://www.espn.com.au/football/manchester-city/story/4193697/man-city-boss-guardiola-critical-of-leicester-tactics-after-5-2-defeat

Pep criticises Leicester for only conceding twice, while scoring five times themselves.

This new-fangled "opponent" thing really is becoming a bit of a nuisance for City.

Come to the Etihad, nice day out, meet Pep, lose 5-0, everyone is happy.

• Like 1