Quantcast
Man City - the new bitters? - Page 203 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Naz17

Man City - the new bitters?

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I don't know how good guadiola is at spotting players, his success stories tend to be the type of players any teenager with a copy of Fifa could spot, but I don't think I've ever seen him unearth any unheard of real gems where I've thoght fucking hell, where did he come from?

Yeah his whole career has been about buying established stars. I honestly believe when he leaves there will be very little drop off in results, instead of winning most games 5 or 6 nil the might win by 2 or 3 nil. With the players they have most semi competent managers should be able.to keep them competitive.

• Upvote 1

Hahaha like I said earlier in the summer. Buying Ake would not really solve any of City’s problems.

Aguero would get his usual injuries and they have lost D.Silva. City are a worse team now than they were last season.

15 minutes ago, Arnaud said:

They re getting the guy from Benfica, right ?

Yep, but the best bit of business they are doing this summer is offloading Ottamendie. Not an improvement as such but will have to go a log way to find someone who will fuck things up as much as that guy. Let's all pray that Dias is that guy.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Code said:

Hahaha like I said earlier in the summer. Buying Ake would not really solve any of City’s problems.

Aguero would get his usual injuries and they have lost D.Silva. City are a worse team now than they were last season.

Nobody who could replace Aguero or Silva would have any interest in playing for them. It will be diminishing returns from Fernandinho from now on too. 

25 minutes ago, SlugTrail said:

Yep, but the best bit of business they are doing this summer is offloading Ottamendie. Not an improvement as such but will have to go a log way to find someone who will fuck things up as much as that guy. Let's all pray that Dias is that guy.

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Nobody who could replace Aguero or Silva would have any interest in playing for them. It will be diminishing returns from Fernandinho from now on too. 

Yes he will have turned 36 when the season ends. His performance will drop, he will get a bit slower and he will not be getting away with his fouls like he has used to because of it.

37 minutes ago, SlugTrail said:

They still have Kyle Walker.

36 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Fuckin el, what pub league did they find him in? 

Ignoring the daft tackle, that attacker isn't exactly a pace merchant, how is he letting that fat cunt get past him in the first place? 

Hope Pep ends up like Kurtz in Apocalypse Now muttering utter shit to himself in a dark room alone. Judging by that All or nothing documentary he's halfway there.

AnchoredShrillCur-max-1mb.gif

1 hour ago, Code said:

I don't think the defenders are the problem with City. When they won the league in 2019 the defence weren't need because the midfield and attack worked so much harder than they do now and the fuckers never gave the ball away. They are about to implode, that Rodri quote above sums them up. They are petulant little babies forever feeling sorry for themselves. Great to see.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Ah the poor dears didn't little Leicester get the memo then 

IMG_20200927_212248.jpg

HOW DARE THESE OTHER TEAMS TRY TO WIN AGAINST US

Hahahaha

Bunch of self entitled gobshites think because they have money they are untouchable and have a devine right to control football  

Its fantastic seeing them in the state they are and throwing money at it osnt going to solve their problem. They've allowed the team to get old rather than replacing players at the right times and ave allowed players to stay long past their sell by dates which has stopped replacements stepping up. 

Even Sane wanted out. 

Meanwhile we have come Long and totally destabilised city which is fantastic.