Quantcast
Man City - the new bitters? - Page 187 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Naz17

Man City - the new bitters?

I dislike City as Much as possible, but really can’t stand Madrid’ own view as center of the world.

And nobody cares really about City in Europe. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Aventus said:

I would very much enjoy seeing pep end the season with just the carabao Cup. 

How dare you downplay the prestige of the community shield

They should scrap giving the winners of this mini tournament that it becomes from last 8 onwards old big ears....Maybe a plaque or certificate from UEFA, or a merit for whoever wins it recognising them winning the bastardised mini competition.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

And the 'it'll have an atserisk for ever!' shouters!

Which tbf, it’s right that the champions league should have an asterisk after it, they’ve completely changed the format of the competition from 1/4 finals on

straight knock out in neutral venues

City will go through and, to be honest, I’d rather they lose in an insipid match against Juventus (if they make it through), preferably with Ederson making a complete hash of the worst free-kick Ronaldo has ever taken. Madrid might be European royalty, but they’re a fucking horror of a club and the archetype for the state-run cheat model.

Also, I can’t bear the thought of Zidane winning a fourth European Cup. I hope he gets sacked next season and ends up taking a job elsewhere, because I’m certain he ends up being a complete failure away from Madrid.

• Upvote 3

I've always wanted every other English side out of Europe as soon as possible. I think I'll stick with that. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I think city will probably win it this year. No one will give a shit because its just Abu Dhabi buying more shiny shit.

If ever they’re going to win it - and I hope they don’t - it would be fitting for it to come in a year when it’s a fun-sized version of the real thing. City hilariously failing to reach 82 points and ensuring that our title was secured pre-lockdown  only makes the potential asterisk funnier.

2 hours ago, an tha said:

They should scrap giving the winners of this mini tournament that it becomes from last 8 onwards old big ears....Maybe a plaque or certificate from UEFA, or a merit for whoever wins it recognising them winning the bastardised mini competition.

Certificate of merit. And a new shiny compass. Fuck it - a set square, and a new slide-rule. They deserve it. And City could maybe become finances monitor. They could also adjudicate when someone is doing pace runs in the UEFA corridor.

37 minutes ago, Code said:

I hate City so much now I actually want Madrid to win. Thats some achievement.

Is right

Fuck the cheating, nomark, shithouse, manc cunts.

I honestly don't think i even hated the mancs under Ferguson at their peak as much as i hate these fucking rats.

Everything about them is just a hyped up example of the shitness of modern football,  a nothing club propped up by Arab money, cheating nomark scum.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, an tha said:

I honestly don't think i even hated the mancs under Ferguson at their peak as much as i hate these fucking rats.

We hated them but you also had to respect them. These rats are a pure cancer on football.