You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

Remember when Mourinho was at Real Madrid and him and Guardiola has some ridiculous ding-dongs?

We all just sided with Guardiola because we all know Mourinho is a prick. 

Looking back on it now, Guardiola’s comments then were the same as his ones now. Plucky little Barcelona coming up against the oppressive Madrid regime and then being shocked when Mourinho stood up to him & threw some equal hissy fits of his own? 

He’s taken jobs where he’s inherited very good sides, which have massive advantages in the transfer market. Although he had a bit of rebuilding to do at Barca, he still inherited the majority of that dominant side, including the best player of all time. Every time somebody challenges him (Mourinho, Klopp, Solskjaer, Arsenal etc) he cry’s like a little bitch and that the whole world is against him. 

I’d loved to have seen his opinion on Malaga or Wolfsburg if they’d have continued their FFP bending ways before it went south for them (or what he’d think of Leipzig now).

He’s a fucking sissy. Hopefully he doesn’t sign a contact extension and fucks off next season because I’m sick of the pretentious little mewling quim. 

• Upvote 5

On 21/07/2020 at 08:47, Horus said:

Fanchester was a cunt.

Bingo. Some of us saw him for what he was straight away, and some bellends defended him because he was generous enough to pay 2 quid a month for the privilege of coming on here and being a patronizing cunt.

I'm not right all that often, but I fucking love it when I am.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, General Dryness said:

Bingo. Some of us saw him for what he was straight away, and some bellends defended him because he was generous enough to pay 2 quid a month for the privilege of coming on here and being a patronizing cunt.

I'm not right all that often, but I fucking love it when I am.

He just revelled in the fact we were a club in hope. He soon disappeared when we became challengers. He was just a well spoken wum. 

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

You only have to look at when he joined, right after they'd stuffed us I think it was 3 nil. Says it all.

A gentleman wum. Let's pat the poor kid on the head and give him a shilling for a toffee. 

The Gallaghers always make me laugh with their faux working class school of hard knocks antics, I doubt either of them even really like footy. Can you imagine them when they were younger walking into a proper bloke's pub giving it their bullshit, they'd get filled in within about 30 seconds.

18 hours ago, Section_31 said:

The Gallaghers always make me laugh with their faux working class school of hard knocks antics, I doubt either of them even really like footy. Can you imagine them when they were younger walking into a proper bloke's pub giving it their bullshit, they'd get filled in within about 30 seconds.

When City were on their arse a group of fans went to the Brothers Grimm and asked them to put money in, they weren’t interested. 

• Upvote 3

We've had fwank mouthing off, gaurdiola has been mouthing off all season, have Liverpool ended 30 years by winning the title or something?

Im loving this fume, it used to be just the fans but now managers are getting in on the act, it just makes it clear the club is doing lots right.

Is he trying to create a siege mentality? With CAS and now this?

I know it can work, but given he has got the most expensively assembled squad ever and has the club perfectly set up for him, he does come across like a fucking whinge. Given the job he has been given and what City is supposed to do, from a sports washing perspective, it also doesn't look to good to cry pity and highlight how your club is always in the shadow of the mighty Liverpool.

On 25/02/2020 at 10:01, Pete said:

As long as they don't ever play my hometown team (Macclesfield Town) again (they trashed the town centre when they played here) I couldn't give a fuck about them. 

From henceforth I think you should change your name to macclesfield pete.Its the right thing to do !

IMG-20200724-WA0018.jpg

• Upvote 1