You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

Guest Alex_K

This result just reiterates comments over the week that they have fundamental weaknesses that, absent of significant structural change, will continue to rear their head again and again. If we are even close to our levels this season, next year will be just fine.

2 minutes ago, an tha said:

It's a draw....a very high scoring draw as both are massive, gigantic, turbo cunts - but a draw all the same.

I dunno. I think they out do themselves each time one of them opens their mouths.

''I wish Pep would not wear those ripped jeans on matchday really bugs me , sets the wrong tone, im sure it had something to do with the defeat,.

I totally agree with this. He is the face of a massive club and football organisation. You can dress casually and be smart. At present his attire does not give a good impression.''

bluemoon.....

19 hours ago, Alex_K said:

This result just reiterates comments over the week that they have fundamental weaknesses that, absent of significant structural change, will continue to rear their head again and again. If we are even close to our levels this season, next year will be just fine.

They'll spend 200m on defenders, let's see who they buy 1st. There wasn't much wrong with them structurally when they had fernandinho sitting in front of the back 4 and kompany playing 15/20 games a season. 

6 hours ago, Pete said:

The Gallagher brothers having a contest to see who can be the bigger cunt I see. 

They've been at that ever since they were 1st in the public eye and I'd imagine quite some time before that. 

5 hours ago, Mathewbet1 said:
''I wish Pep would not wear those ripped jeans on matchday really bugs me , sets the wrong tone, im sure it had something to do with the defeat,.

I totally agree with this. He is the face of a massive club and football organisation. You can dress casually and be smart. At present his attire does not give a good impression.''

bluemoon.....

Perhaps someone should remind them city are sponsored for guardiola to dress like that, which helps them in their ffp legitimisation. 

How things change!

They played the Coronet in London on the night of Istanbul.  They had a big screen up and didn't come on until the game finished.

They came on and clapped the crowd and substituted YNWA for fuckin in the bushes.  There was a video knocking about on youtube but can't find it now.  

They also dedicated crying your heart out to the AC Milan fans.

Now look at them.  We are their biggest rivals all of a sudden - we have our own real rivalries thanks.  You and Chelsea carry on trying to manufacture yours.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, INTORRESTING said:

How things change!

They played the Coronet in London on the night of Istanbul.  They had a big screen up and didn't come on until the game finished.

They came on and clapped the crowd and substituted YNWA for fuckin in the bushes.  There was a video knocking about on youtube but can't find it now.  

They also dedicated crying your heart out to the AC Milan fans.

Now look at them.  We are their biggest rivals all of a sudden - we have our own real rivalries thanks.  You and Chelsea carry on trying to manufacture yours.

This is exactly what Fanchester was like on here. They are ok patting us on the head and saying well done. They were probably more made up that us winning in 2005 pissed off the red Mancs as Ferguson was obsessed with winning more European Cups than us.    As soon it affects them directly they show their true colours. 

I used to know a Man City fan who said he liked and admired Liverpool, would even come the pub with us to watch our games. One game he was screaming at the screen when we beat Man Utd at Old Trafford in 2004. Once they got their money he just turned out like the rest of them and just went nasty and slagged off scousers to his Manc mates because he couldn't be seen fraternising with the dippers. 

Most of them only liked or tolerated us then because we wound up their hated rivals. Now they compete for trophies and aren't like Everton anymore they hate us. 

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

This is exactly what Fanchester was like on here. They are ok patting us on the head and saying well done. They were probably more made up that us winning in 2005 pissed off the red Mancs as Ferguson was obsessed with winning more European Cups than us.    As soon it affects them directly they show their true colours. 

I used to know a Man City fan who said he liked and admired Liverpool, would even come the pub with us to watch our games. One game he was screaming at the screen when we beat Man Utd at Old Trafford in 2004. Once they got their money he just turned out like the rest of them and just went nasty and slagged off scousers to his Manc mates because he couldn't be seen fraternising with the dippers. 

Most of them only liked or tolerated us then because we wound up their hated rivals. Now they compete for trophies and aren't like Everton anymore they hate us. 

To be fair a lot of Reds started hating them when they got their lottery win . Always easier to hate clubs better resourced than your own . That said they are cunts

They weren't too bad in 2014, didnt hate them when they beat us to the league and Pellegrini seemed like a decent person. It's probably more since Guardiola took over and he spends shitloads every year but is always complaining about something. Their fans have become bigger pricks the more successful they have got. 

I was fucking made up for City in 2012 and didn't dislike them for winning the league in 2014, but since they've had Gladiola (autocorrect, leaving it in as he is a prissy flower) they've turned into a bunch of arrogant dickheads at the realisation that you can't buy class or respect.

• Upvote 1

One thing you notice about City fans on Twitter is that they always have to make a point of telling everybody how long they’ve supported the club for and you can guarantee it’s always longer than since 2008

Kiam MCFC
@kiammcfc
Rusholme gloryhunter since 1981.

And what sort of name is Kiam ? There’s only one Kiam....
Am I right Victor ....?

5860977_1478018524.jpg