Quantcast
Man City - the new bitters? - Page 162 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Naz17

Man City - the new bitters?

Recommended Posts

Is there new kit red or something? Nothing can be worse than the tequila sunrise monstrosity can it? 

 

ETA: Just looked it up. Seen far worse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pete said:

Is there new kit red or something? Nothing can be worse than the tequila sunrise monstrosity can it? 

 

ETA: Just looked it up. Seen far worse. 

Not sure what Basque Separatists have to do with it like. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

AD44969C-2AB2-4938-8473-78637F4FB2AE.jpeg

Seriously, no one's pulled him for posting that? Put people on a flight to Wuhan? So, it's ok to plaster all over social media about fucking scousers 'wanting to complete the season with people dieing' and this cunt is going on about sending people to Wuhan because their rumoured 3rd shirt is so shit?

 

Stop the fucking world, I want to get off.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Seriously, no one's pulled him for posting that? Put people on a flight to Wuhan? So, it's ok to plaster all over social media about fucking scousers 'wanting to complete the season with people dieing' and this cunt is going on about sending people to Wuhan because their rumoured 3rd shirt is so shit?

 

Stop the fucking world, I want to get off.

He's taken it down now I think. He was probably pissed. We've all said worse, lets not start some faux outrage just because Be Here Now wasn't as good as the first 2 albums. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

He's taken it down now I think. He was probably pissed. We've all said worse, lets not start some faux outrage just because Be Here Now wasn't as good as the first 2 albums. 

Probably listening to the Wu Han Klan 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

He's taken it down now I think. He was probably pissed. We've all said worse, lets not start some faux outrage just because Be Here Now wasn't as good as the first 2 albums. 

You don't say!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Seriously, no one's pulled him for posting that? Put people on a flight to Wuhan? So, it's ok to plaster all over social media about fucking scousers 'wanting to complete the season with people dieing' and this cunt is going on about sending people to Wuhan because their rumoured 3rd shirt is so shit?

 

Stop the fucking world, I want to get off.

Totally agree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Too many bockles of beer watching sky digical?

He probably did. Most of his tweets are pissed up. He's quite funny especially when he starts laying into Noel 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

He probably did. Most of his tweets are pissed up. He's quite funny especially when he starts laying into Noel 

Like him to an extent, never liked Noel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Like him to an extent, never liked Noel.

Noel has disappeared up his own arse. His music is still boss though. 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bjornebye said:

Noel has disappeared up his own arse. His music is still boss though. 

Being honest I have never been a fan. If you want real music try the Eagles.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Being honest I have never been a fan. If you want real music try the Eagles.

We've spoken about The Eagles. This week.... Superb band. 

 

I'm an Oasis fan because I was a teenager when they were the 'Band' of the times. I still think people get too clouded by their hatred for the Gallaghers when it comes to their music. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

We've spoken about The Eagles. This week.... Superb band. 

 

I'm an Oasis fan because I was a teenager when they were the 'Band' of the times. I still think people get too clouded by their hatred for the Gallaghers when it comes to their music. 

Haha I know mate. The winged ones are shite as you know. I liked Milli Vanilli, they knew their shit fella.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://eic.network/projects/football-leaks-continues

 

Read all the Der Spiegel stuff when it was out, the above link is insane. Enough stuff in there to get anyone through the lockdown.

 

This one on Dzeko is enough on its own for jail time for someone and relegation back to league 1.

 

https://www.nacional.hr/football-leaks-edin-dzekos-secret-3-5-million-euro-funds-in-the-emirates/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Being honest I have never been a fan. If you want real music try the Eagles.

City girls just seem to find out early how to open doors with just a smile. A rich old man and she wont have to worry, she'll dress up all in lace and go in style.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, No2 said:

https://eic.network/projects/football-leaks-continues

 

Read all the Der Spiegel stuff when it was out, the above link is insane. Enough stuff in there to get anyone through the lockdown.

 

This one on Dzeko is enough on its own for jail time for someone and relegation back to league 1.

 

https://www.nacional.hr/football-leaks-edin-dzekos-secret-3-5-million-euro-funds-in-the-emirates/

I had a quick glance at that. I think this type of thing is common place isn't it? Footballers get paid a salary for paying football which is taxable in the UK. However, they often put their image rights either under control of a company or trust, which if they don't withdraw funds personally while they are here, is taxable on the terms of the company/trust and this is often offshore - I would not be certain this would be subject to a personal declaration from Dzeko as he may not own these image rights. Players have often moved their image rights into this sort of vehicle before they get here and I think they can extend beyond the playing contract. For example I would feel sure both LFC and Rangers need to pay for the use of Steven Gerrard's image, Liverpool are certainly still using it today, so this type of agreement can go past your point of employment. 

 

I think all those tax dodging things in Spain for Ronaldo, Alonso, mourinho etc were because they were using that model and either the Spanish tax authority did recognise footballers to have image rights when they were at a club or it had to be a certain proportion of their wages. 

 

From a city perspective what is interesting with this is who pays the image rights. Most football clubs, the clubs pay the player from their funds and it is declared in their books (so subject to ffp). So the point of this exercise is purely to enable to footballer to pay less tax. For man city, I believe the image rights are controlled outside of the football club either in city football group or another company within CFG. This is why the wage bill of city looks lower than LFC's. 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

We've spoken about The Eagles. This week.... Superb band. 

 

I'm an Oasis fan because I was a teenager when they were the 'Band' of the times. I still think people get too clouded by their hatred for the Gallaghers when it comes to their music. 

Saw Noel do an acoustic set in Melbourne around 2006 or so. He asked if anyone was from Manchester, to which he got a number of cheers. His response- 'If it's so great, why'd you move to the other side of the fucking world?'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×