Naz17

Man City - the new bitters?

Heard from a lad who works with the wife of someone whose sister went to Abu Dhabi for three nights last year, apparently Covid-19 was released on purpose by the Abu Dhabi royal family to ensure that City retain their CL place next season. 

10 hours ago, ))) said:

Some valid points however, all that means shit in terms of fairness when oil money and FFP is disregarded.

Relegation? never understood why relegated teams didn't ask questions instead of kissing Peps arse on his wonderful ability to get a team of 22 big money signings to beat them.

It's all about the Agenda.

Is there new kit red or something? Nothing can be worse than the tequila sunrise monstrosity can it? 

ETA: Just looked it up. Seen far worse. 

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Is there new kit red or something? Nothing can be worse than the tequila sunrise monstrosity can it? 

ETA: Just looked it up. Seen far worse. 

Not sure what Basque Separatists have to do with it like. 

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

AD44969C-2AB2-4938-8473-78637F4FB2AE.jpeg

Seriously, no one's pulled him for posting that? Put people on a flight to Wuhan? So, it's ok to plaster all over social media about fucking scousers 'wanting to complete the season with people dieing' and this cunt is going on about sending people to Wuhan because their rumoured 3rd shirt is so shit?

Stop the fucking world, I want to get off.

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Seriously, no one's pulled him for posting that? Put people on a flight to Wuhan? So, it's ok to plaster all over social media about fucking scousers 'wanting to complete the season with people dieing' and this cunt is going on about sending people to Wuhan because their rumoured 3rd shirt is so shit?

He's taken it down now I think. He was probably pissed. We've all said worse, lets not start some faux outrage just because Be Here Now wasn't as good as the first 2 albums. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

He's taken it down now I think. He was probably pissed. We've all said worse, lets not start some faux outrage just because Be Here Now wasn't as good as the first 2 albums. 

Probably listening to the Wu Han Klan 

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

You don't say!

3 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Totally agree