Quantcast
Man City - the new bitters? - Page 161 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Naz17

Man City - the new bitters?

37 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Knitted by kids in the UAE for 2p an hour

ESSGgM0XUAAz4ei.jpg

Well then. That's going to endear them to UEFA and ensure that they never get punished again isn't it? What a load of smalltime wankers they are. The sooner they fuck of back to obscurity the better. 

On 02/03/2020 at 11:11, cloggypop said:

-hrBSsxRrzj2PXYRncvbmN2m9Vs_9A1yKIWzGj6W

7d1ef3bbbe93f824a33e28280d9df816.jpg

Top picture. Face made for smashing with a brick time & time again.  

Was having a look on bluemong earlier and came across this post:

"Why wasn’t Mane booked for diving on Saturday towards the end of Bournemouth game??, was a blatant dive and ref did nowt, lad who works with me reckons he is on 9 bookings and 1 more would result in 3 game ban, no idea if true mind"

I thought i'd check how many yellows he was on - keeping in mind it is a ban if gets to 10 before 32 games....

Mane is on - wait for it, wait for it...............are you ready.......2 yellow cards!!

Fucking loons.

• Upvote 1

Blatantly cheating Financial Fair Play, run by a Regime, lying about attendances, won two league titles narrowly over us with two outrageous decisions, get more than their fair share of luck. Not enough? Of course not. Nouveau wankers.

• Upvote 3

42 minutes ago, Aw Geez said:

It won't happen, but would be funny if they finished 3rd, with all their billions.

Pepe Reina is trying to make this happen 

I must be getting paranoid. Just seen this advert with sterling shaving his face fuzz. Shows him during an animated game wearing a city strip less all the badges. He's playing a team wearing an all dark red kit. Surely not meant to be us?

Heard from a lad who works with the wife of someone whose sister went to Abu Dhabi for three nights last year, apparently Covid-19 was released on purpose by the Abu Dhabi royal family to ensure that City retain their CL place next season. 

10 hours ago, ))) said:

Some valid points however, all that means shit in terms of fairness when oil money and FFP is disregarded.

Relegation? never understood why relegated teams didn't ask questions instead of kissing Peps arse on his wonderful ability to get a team of 22 big money signings to beat them.

It's all about the Agenda.