Quantcast
Man City - the new bitters? - Page 160 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Naz17

Man City - the new bitters?

I didnt watch the final but some observations: city and people cackling on about them winning it 3 times in a row, dont they know we won it 4 successive years? I noticed there were a number of empty seats for both teams. I heard city scored from a corner that should have been a villa goalkick, how come there isnt the same furore about that compared to the spurs throw in and our goal?

All questions are rhetorical.

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

So the glory hunting Tory midget has finally popped up after months of being on the missing list...

Looks like a trailer for a new season of The Office.

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

So the glory hunting Tory midget has finally popped up after months of being on the missing list...

Fucking vomitus , the stupid glory hunting little cunt of a man 

9 hours ago, Elite said:

Anyone the grew up on a council estate that votes Tory is a complete cunt.

He didn’t. From Burnage I believe. Not exactly hard times. You’re right about the Tory bit though. 

1 hour ago, joeyk said:

He didn’t. From Burnage I believe. Not exactly hard times. You’re right about the Tory bit though. 

Eh? I don't know if he grew up on a council estate, don't care, but Burnage has plenty of them and was known to be a bit rough when they'd have been growing up. 

That beaut Micah Richards on BBC site going on about how great it is City are taking cup seriously....

Totally ignoring fact they have two teams worth of players where whatever they put out it looks strong - they can make 8 changes and it not be a 'weakened' team

39 minutes ago, an tha said:

That beaut Micah Richards on BBC site going on about how great it is City are taking cup seriously....

Totally ignoring fact they have two teams worth of players where whatever they put out it looks strong - they can make 8 changes and it not be a 'weakened' team

He's a bellend.

When we played them, pre-game he was all happy and jovial but the cunt came out once they were losing.

Another piss easy tie in the domestic Cups. This is the list of teams faced in two seasons of Carabao and FA Cup

Aston Villa Final

Watford Final

Port Vale (L2)

Sheff Wed (C)

Fulham (C) x2

Oxford (L1) x 2

Burton Albion (L1) x2

Soton

Preston (C)

Man Utd

Leicester
Chelsea

Newport (L2)

Rotherham (L1)

Brighton

Swansea (C)

Burnley

Even when faced with Premiership opposition, its been the dog end of the league including Watford and Villa in finals when they were at the most pitiful.

Compare that to us:

Wolves

Everton x2

Chelsea x2

Shrewsbury

Arsenal

Aston Villa (played with kids)

MK Dons

Its an absolute joke to get that many poor sides in four competitions over two seasons.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Elite said:

He's a bellend.

When we played them, pre-game he was all happy and jovial but the cunt came out once they were losing.

He is!

52 minutes ago, an tha said:

This is what happens when you fall into money after being utter shite all their truly great players from the 60’s early 70’s are either dead, too old or no modern City fan would have a clue who they are that’s why they have to drag out deadbeats like  Shaun Goater , Paul Dikov, Trevor Sinclair or Richards