Quantcast
Man City - the new bitters? - Page 156 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Naz17

Man City - the new bitters?

I want us to rip all their records up and expunge them from the record books completely. 

Points total

Number of wins

Along with going all season unbeaten. 

Let them have their League cup and Charity shield as I'm sure they will try claim it as a double. 

1 minute ago, Leyton388 said:

I want us to rip all their records up and expunge them from the record books completely. 

Points total

Number of wins

Let them have their League cup and Charity shield as I'm sure they will try claim it as a double. 

The Charity shield was part of their "foursome" bus parade last season so probably.

The more I think about that bus the more I think they thought they were getting past Spurs and winning the CL. Shame.

52 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Points total

Number of wins

They could still win the Champions League.

10 hours ago, Pete said:

As long as they don't ever play my hometown team (Macclesfield Town) again (they trashed the town centre when they played here) I couldn't give a fuck about them. 

From henceforth I think you should change your name to macclesfield pete.Its the right thing to do !