Jump to content
Naz17

Man City - the new bitters?

Recommended Posts

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Barry Wom said:

Yeah, but they claim they've been making a dossier since 2018. A dossier that claims juventus are owned by Agnelli family, Bayern are 8% owned by Audi and some transfers benefit both the selling club and the buying club. You can see the depths they have gone to and some real dark web shit was needed with some skilled hackers and accountants to discover such irregularities. 

Hope they get done for that as well, rub salt into the gaping wound. It would be hilarious if Abi Dabi fucked off with their tail between their legs, City would fall like the proverbial stone and keep falling. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Hope they get done for that as well, rub salt into the gaping wound. It would be hilarious if Abi Dabi fucked off with their tail between their legs, City would fall like the proverbial stone and keep falling. 

I genuinely don't think they'll fuck off. I might be wrong, but I think they won't want to be seen as losers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Pistonbroke
16 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

I genuinely don't think they'll fuck off. I might be wrong, but I think they won't want to be seen as losers. 

 

They could also be pragmatic about it all and cut their losses. Deep down they are all about money, and as far as their charm offensive goes for good PR, everyone knows they're cunts. 

 

Just to add to this.

 

If any ban is upheld, or even reduced then it still means City are guilty, their name is already tainted as is their owners. It would be no use carrying on a PR exercise under those conditions and the club would stand to lose a fortune for various reasons, I just can't see them sticking around. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Istvan Kuntstain said:

I thought the ribbon went because the FA don't allow it

He planned to keep wearing it, and even said they could ban him. When it starting drawing questions about political prisoners and rights in Abu Dhabi, it mysteriously disappeared.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If they lose their appeal then the police in this country should get involved (they won't of course) because they will have obtained a pecuniary advantage by deception. They will have committed fraud to win a competition and the financial rewards which come with that. Not much different than trying to alter the numbers on a scratch card and claiming the win. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

I genuinely don't think they'll fuck off. I might be wrong, but I think they won't want to be seen as losers. 

They won't fuck off. They'll sack everybody in sight and claim they knew nothing about it. A bit like the Saudis and Khashoggi but without the executions. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, aws said:

They won't fuck off. They'll sack everybody in sight and claim they knew nothing about it. A bit like the Saudis and Khashoggi but without the executions. 


Al Mubarak will be getting called into the embassy for an interview....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

 

They could also be pragmatic about it all and cut their losses. Deep down they are all about money, and as far as their charm offensive goes for good PR, everyone knows they're cunts. 

 

Just to add to this.

 

If any ban is upheld, or even reduced then it still means City are guilty, their name is already tainted as is their owners. It would be no use carrying on a PR exercise under those conditions and the club would stand to lose a fortune for various reasons, I just can't see them sticking around. 

Yeah, but they're invested way beyond Manchester though aren't they? They're 8 clubs in and covering the globe, so I just don't see walking away being an option. I think this is why they're mud slinging, so instead of being tainted, they'll be able to say "everyone was at it", a little like the outcome when juventus got done for match fixing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

Yeah, but they're invested way beyond Manchester though aren't they? They're 8 clubs in and covering the globe, so I just don't see walking away being an option. I think this is why they're mud slinging, so instead of being tainted, they'll be able to say "everyone was at it", a little like the outcome when juventus got done for match fixing. 

 

We'll have to wait and see, a lot will obviously depend on the judgement being upheld, or at the very least just being reduced to 1 year, then the subsequent punishment from the FA if they have any balls. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

 

We'll have to wait and see, a lot will obviously depend on the judgement being upheld, or at the very least just being reduced to 1 year, then the subsequent punishment from the FA if they have any balls. 

Yeah mate, we'll see in the end. My feeling is you suck this up and get on with it. But taking everyone down with them is perhaps what they see as their best shot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Barry Wom said:

I genuinely don't think they'll fuck off. I might be wrong, but I think they won't want to be seen as losers. 

Considering their huge investment in the club it's unlikely they UAE is going to ditch City unless they get a ludicrously large offer, and that's not going to happen. These tossers are here to stay. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonder what the ruling prince is thinking now. Sends little brother off with a few billion to do some straightforward sportwashing and suddenly his country is dumped into the middle of the world’s highest profile corruption case.
 

I’d imagine the guys at Etihad Airways are pretty pissed off too. How do they answer the question of how much funding they gave without either lying or grassing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, PestiRed said:

Wonder what the ruling prince is thinking now. Sends little brother off with a few billion to do some straightforward sportwashing and suddenly his country is dumped into the middle of the world’s highest profile corruption case.
 

I’d imagine the guys at Etihad Airways are pretty pissed off too. How do they answer the question of how much funding they gave without either lying or grassing

Or how about he knew and none of this is a surprise and the only thing that does surprise him is they can't stamp their feet and get their own way? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

Or how about he knew and none of this is a surprise and the only thing that does surprise him is they can't stamp their feet and get their own way? 

Knowing that it’s being done and then finding out that it’s been done in an unbelievably incompetent way are two different things. I reckon there are a few minor brothers sharpening their knives right now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think it's inconceivable that City will just write off their losses and walk away. The rich kid who starts to find learning the violin is trickier than they imagined doesn't worry about the money spent by Pater on a Stradivarius and lessons from a virtuoso.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, PestiRed said:

Knowing that it’s being done and then finding out that it’s been done in an unbelievably incompetent way are two different things. I reckon there are a few minor brothers sharpening their knives right now

If they hadn't have been hacked, they wouldn't have been caught and as they say, would be the perfect crime. Man City had already shown evidence to uefa that everything was in order and this has only been rumbled since because of the football leaks thing and then city's inability to adequately respond to subsequent questions. 

 

The biggest 2 stories about man city in recent times seems to point back to a lack of cyber security. Internally, they'll just get rid of someone responsible for IT I reckon - to each other they will blame IT, the rest I reckon will just be PR of some form or other. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

If they hadn't have been hacked, they wouldn't have been caught and as they say, would be the perfect crime. Man City had already shown evidence to uefa that everything was in order and this has only been rumbled since because of the football leaks thing and then city's inability to adequately respond to subsequent questions. 

 

The biggest 2 stories about man city in recent times seems to point back to a lack of cyber security. Internally, they'll just get rid of someone responsible for IT I reckon - to each other they will blame IT, the rest I reckon will just be PR of some form or other. 

Always amazes me in these cases what people put in their emails. Although the incompetence for me was the aggressive strategy from day one towards UEFA. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, PestiRed said:

Always amazes me in these cases what people put in their emails. Although the incompetence for me was the aggressive strategy from day one towards UEFA. 

Yes, I think the threats to Uefa of bankrupting them with legal fees was not very helpful in calming the situation.

if they had shown evidence previously, that must now be deemed false evidence. I think they’ll have to do more than blame IT to get out of this.

Their disastrous aggressive strategy is hilarious and long may it continue 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

Or how about he knew and none of this is a surprise and the only thing that does surprise him is they can't stamp their feet and get their own way? 

I think you might be on to something there. Wouldnt be surprised if he offers martin samuel a role as his new PR \ spin doctor like united did with ashton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Pistonbroke
18 minutes ago, PestiRed said:

Always amazes me in these cases what people put in their emails. Although the incompetence for me was the aggressive strategy from day one towards UEFA. 

 

Should have used Whattsapp in a closed group, slack bastards. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

If they hadn't have been hacked, they wouldn't have been caught and as they say, would be the perfect crime. Man City had already shown evidence to uefa that everything was in order and this has only been rumbled since because of the football leaks thing and then city's inability to adequately respond to subsequent questions. 

 

The biggest 2 stories about man city in recent times seems to point back to a lack of cyber security. Internally, they'll just get rid of someone responsible for IT I reckon - to each other they will blame IT, the rest I reckon will just be PR of some form or other. 

Image result for it crowd head

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, PestiRed said:

Always amazes me in these cases what people put in their emails. Although the incompetence for me was the aggressive strategy from day one towards UEFA. 

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. When you live in a regime where the word of one man (or his family) is unquestioned, when that man is questioned and told you cannot do that, they tend to get arsey. The 'dont you know who I am' syndrome comes to the fore.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×