You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

Guest Pistonbroke

What a sad human being, beggars belief that a public forum would put up with this shit, especially having a dig at dead players who played for a team in your own City. 

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

If Uefa didn't have The Dippers, Munich and the Rags in their 'football family' urging the most stringent and crippling punishment, any breach would be dealt with in the same way that our FArce and Uefa dealt with the hacking of our servers and our wrecked coach, it would be a few grand of a fine and not even a slapped arse. And it would be suspended until the end of time!

1 minute ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Imagine not hearing that famous Etihad roar on champions league nights, spent bare thinking about really, I hope the poor lamb is alright.

he will be fine they will use the PA system to give an atmosphere like they do for most home games 

8 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

What a sad human being, beggars belief that a public forum would put up with this shit, especially having a dig at dead players who played for a team in your own City. 

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

If Uefa didn't have The Dippers, Munich and the Rags in their 'football family' urging the most stringent and crippling punishment, any breach would be dealt with in the same way that our FArce and Uefa dealt with the hacking of our servers and our wrecked coach, it would be a few grand of a fine and not even a slapped arse. And it would be suspended until the end of time!

Munich! Football either turns some people into fucking disgusting human beings or gives them an opportunity to display the real shit stains they really are.

18 minutes ago, Jennings said:

Gary Lineker has turned the conversation to Heysel instead. Trending on twitter. 

perhaps take a few screenshots off bluemoon and show him the low life comments they are making about Heysel get him to justify that 

Guest Pistonbroke

I'll miss fuck all about that club, nobody gave a second thought about them until they won the Lottery. Be ace if they were returned to their wilderness years to argue with lower league fans. 

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Munich! Football either turns some people into fucking disgusting human beings or gives them an opportunity to display the real shit stains they really are.

Indeed mate, a sad reflection on what society has become. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Heysel is trending and some sad cunt has an account called Heysel Awareness. Obviously some disgusting bitter. 

What are they trying to achieve? They want all Liverpool fans sent to jail? The club punished again? I'm called a murder for a crime I didn't commit in a place I weren't at when I was 4 years old. What do these people actually want to achieve.

38 minutes ago, magicrat said:

This going all the way to the Swiss Supreme Court . City will try and make it so expensive EUFA will crumble. The FA will be too scared of shelling out squilliions to take them to task and some sort of much watered down / suspended sentence would be my guess . The cunts are so rich they can’t be held properly accountable. 

I know some of the papers are running with the idea it can go to the Swiss courts, but don't uefas rules state you need to abide by the CAS ruling in any appeal? I thought there was not a path to the law courts. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, No2 said:

Lads he means Bayern Munich, as in the European royalty that City pretend they don't what to be. Thats my reading of it anyway.

No way, most fans call them Bayern for starters, plus conveniently sandwiched between 'Dippers and Rags'...not having it. 

4 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

What are they trying to achieve? They want all Liverpool fans sent to jail? The club punished again? I'm called a murder for a crime I didn't commit in a place I weren't at when I was 4 years old. What do these people actually want to achieve.

To deflect from their own indescrection and failure. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, moof said:

Lineker is a snivelling little cunt isn’t he. Proper gobshite 

He wasn't like this whilst we were struggling as a club. In fact he saw himself as a Justice Warrior and took a lot of stick from Right leaning folk. Now that we are doing well his mask has slipped, or maybes he sees it as an opportunity to save grace with the same bell ends he upset whilst acting as a Justice warrior. Like I said earlier, the wanker will probably lose his job at the BBC soon enough. 

Imagine being backed in to a corner, criticised, hated on by all, demonstably cheats and having the oppertunity to really show 'em, you know those who unfairly persecute you. You have one shot, beat the fuckers at their own game to really humiliate them and their stupid ruling by winning their competition and really sticking two fingers up to them.

It'll take character, determination, drive, that unspeakable passion that spurs the best on, a will to win and really fucking show them you are the best. Players standing up for each other, every tackle, every sprint needs more. Indominatable spirit to rise against the machine. The fans in the stands really driving you on, raising their collective voices, rising to show their displeasure at this injustice, it can be done, it just takes effort from everybody...

PAY-Manchester-City-v-Hull.jpg

Yeah, I don't see it either!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Their ban could be reduced on appeal, but not quashed imo. It would just push UEFA and the top clubs into bringing on the European Super League and City would definitely not be invited to participate. Fans could whinge all they wanted, if it went ahead they'd still follow pay for it and follow things.

The courts can only decide and judge on any evidence given, they can't tell UEFA how to run their organisation as such. UEFA could easily say 'Well fuck you, here's our new plans for a Super League, based on X criteria' Criteria which City couldn't meet. 

This is why I’m not convinced by the commonly held view that the CL ban will be reduced while the fine is upheld / increased. Even if a club challenged Financial Fair Play and had their financial penalties removed, entry into UEFA's competitions is at their discretion. They could easily say “okay, there will no longer be fines for failing to adhere to FFP, but anyone who fails to adhere to it will not be eligible for UEFA competition for the next five years”.

5 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Pretty sure he meant Bayern. The story doing the rounds is that us, Utd and Bayern are the ones behind this. We've supposedly been collectively pressuring UEFA to do something about City.

I think you're right. They call Utd "rags" which they used in the same sentence which would then be odd referring to one club twice.

5 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Imagine being backed in to a corner, criticised, hated on by all, demonstably cheats and having the oppertunity to really show 'em, you know those who unfairly persecute you. You have one shot, beat the fuckers at their own game to really humiliate them and their stupid ruling by winning their competition and really sticking two fingers up to them.

It'll take character, determination, drive, that unspeakable passion that spurs the best on, a will to win and really fucking show them you are the best. Players standing up for each other, every tackle, every sprint needs more. Indominatable spirit to rise against the machine. The fans in the stands really driving you on, raising their collective voices, rising to show their displeasure at this injustice, it can be done, it just takes effort from everybody...

PAY-Manchester-City-v-Hull.jpg

Yeah, I don't see it either!

Of course not because it's always been fake, by foul means, and they've always known it.