Quantcast
Man City - the new bitters? - Page 118 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Naz17

Man City - the new bitters?

1 minute ago, MegadriveMan said:

Can see his agent agitating for a move to the best team in the league.

He can fuck off...odds on Real or red Mancs bidding this summer? 

14 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

259vtk.gif

The man is a legend, and I have no particular interest in Scot football. Show the whole clip, utterly brilliant.

26 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

As we're LiVARpool, does that make them BANchester City now? 

Bantz! 

I've just negged Ardja on another thread for using the b word.

Have to be consistent. 

• Upvote 1

If anyone thinks this will stand i have some magic beans for sale......

23 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

The FA and Premier League need to open an investigation now as their cheating has completely warped and undermined the credibility of english football. 

Strip them of their titles and relegate them to the championship.

There is supposed to be an ongoing investigation  from the FA, Premier league, UEFA and FIFA.  Unless this is the outcome of all investigations there should be more to follow....

Well thats if the domestic associations have the balls.....

12 minutes ago, Einch said:

Are City claiming that CAS agreed with their original appeal? Didn’t sound like it to me. 

CAS dismissed city's 'appeal' to get the case thrown out. CAS supported UEFA's disciplinary committee hearing the case for breach of FFP and dismissed city's claim that UEFA had briefed or leaked details of it to the media.

1 minute ago, Leyton388 said:

They're fucked.

Thats a cop out , deduct points in a season they aren't winning the league anyway. Strip their #taintedtitles ye shithouses.

4 minutes ago, Wezza said:

I hope there are no other Clubs out there with suspicious looking training ground sponsorship or (imaginary) Stadium naming rights.

My thoughts too. I hope their shitting their pants.

This could be a watershed moment in football.

If a team must be stripped of a title for flouting regulations, it should go to the team that finished immediately below them or lost to them in a final. I know it's not the best way for another team to be awarded a title, but the authorities - having chased the money for so long and promoted their 'product' to such an extent that millions of pounds have poured in from all over the globe - cannot really afforded to void entire seasons.

Sheffield United in the CL at City’s expense would be the funniest and greatest thing EVER!!!

• Upvote 2

Players will want to leave and City could easily lose out on their true worth as everyone else knows they can take the piss with offers. Would City force players to stay who wouldn't give a fuck? Not like they are mentally strong as it is.

It will be hard to attract anybody new who has visions of going to a decent run club, unless they start paying huge wages to money grabbing players, but UEFA/FIFA etc will have an eye on everything.

No CL/European money for two years, no way will they fill their stadium, struggle now, if anything their crowds will probably drop dramatically. 

Owners could easily sell up and move onto their next bent PR stunt. 

Fuck them...I can't stop smiling. 

50 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I just wouldn't want it. Void the season. 

European Championship? Fuck me they'll be banned from Wimbledon next 

I fucking want it. That said they'll have to give Man U a title too i think for 2012 so they can fuck off. 

12 minutes ago, BCM said:

If anyone thinks this will stand i have some magic beans for sale......

There is supposed to be an ongoing investigation  from the FA, Premier league, UEFA and FIFA.  Unless this is the outcome of all investigations there should be more to follow....

Well thats if the domestic associations have the balls.....

The head of La Liga (backed by the big two, you'd imagine), as well as Bayern, Manchester United and Liverpool are all meant to be backing UEFA themselves. Endless money or not, that's some serious political clout they're up against. And they've admitted guilt previously for the same type of offence.

2 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

It's the Everton fans I feel sort for, they are the real victims in this.

They might be next.......