Quantcast
Man City - the new bitters? - Page 117 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Naz17

Man City - the new bitters?

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I just wouldn't want it. Void the season. 

European Championship? Fuck me they'll be banned from Wimbledon next 

I want it

I want the Rodgers one aswell. 

Jumping from 18 to 21 in a few months. The fume and crying of gifts from the red mancs would be fantastic 

6 minutes ago, Horus said:

How do you post tweets on here?

Just paste the link usually and it loads. It sometimes bugs for me but if I keep trying (sometimes by leaving the page then coming back and pasting again) it eventually works.

• Upvote 1

thing that gets me is they were warned the last time they were caught out that if they did it again they would have the book thrown at them 

• Upvote 1

The FA and Premier League need to open an investigation now as their cheating has completely warped and undermined the credibility of english football. 

Strip them of their titles and relegate them to the championship.

They'd already spent the GDP of a small nation before 2012 and had a title-winning team too. So they were effectively allowed to spend their way into the CL and have the basis of a top club before any of these rules came into effect.

They didn't have to play catch-up at this point- they were already there. 

2 minutes ago, andyj said:

thing that gets me is they were warned the last time they were caught out that if they did it again they would have the book thrown at them 

Just exposes the mentality of their dictator owner who is used to doing what he wants with no consequences. 

I fully expect some UEFA official to disappear inside an embassy soon. 

1 minute ago, Leyton388 said:

The FA and Premier League need to open an investigation now as their cheating has completely warped and undermined the credibility of english football. 

The Championship is to good for them. Relegate them to the SPL

1 minute ago, Leyton388 said:

i think the FA will wait for the outcome of the appeal but i do think they will be under some pressure to act but what can they really do ?

3 minutes ago, andyj said:

And they admitted guilt that time. It'll definitely count against them with the inevitable appeals.  

35 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

If they stripped their title from last year, like fuck would I want it handed to us. 

Sorry mate I disagree. This is like Ben Johnson winning gold at the Olympics while doped, him being banned and saying the silver, bronze and 4th placed athlete who missed out should retain their positions and not move up the medal table.

It's like Sharon Davies losing the swimming gold medal at the Olympics to a doped East German swimmer.

It's like Lance Armstrong winning 7 Le Tours when doped and successfully masking it from the authorities and the rest of the competitors who should rightly have won those titles.

Those cheats all won titles and stopped other 'clean' competitors from rightfully winning and taking the top honour.

If the PL were to uphold UEFA's decision and strip city of their titles, then, every Premier League club who finished second to them in the relevant years should be awarded the title. And that includes even if it is manchester united.

Cheats should never, ever prosper in sport and neither should 'clean' competitors miss out or be blocked from an honour when the cheats are brought to book.

• Upvote 3

Hahahahahaha........

I was deep into Narcos Mexico and the young lad ran in to tell me the good news and that there was a game on. Now watching Wolves v Leicester with a big grin on my face. Finally their fucking blatant disregard towards FFP is biting them in their cheating arse. UEFA aren't stupid, their case must be pretty solid, can't see City getting out of this. hopefully they'll try and the ban is extended. 

Surely the FA has to act as well, otherwise their incompetence will be there for all to see.

Bye Pep you bald fraud, can't see him staying and hopefully their better players will fuck off. Cheeky bid for KDB. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, andyj said:

i think the FA will wait for the outcome of the appeal but i do think they will be under some pressure to act but what can they really do ?

Deduct points this season and fine them. It'll mean fuck all in the grand scheme of things, as they'd have no CL to qualify for  next season anyway!

It'd warn the club that the Premier League has acknowledged the breaches and they are being monitored for future offences though. 

City having to play fair would bring them back to the pack too. Especially after the exodus that's going to occur after this. 

The FA could fine them enough points to take them out of the top 4 (end of the season), because their appeal delay may allow them to play in next years competition. 

• Upvote 1

Relegate the cunts back down to division one so they can brag about having the biggest crowd and cry themselves to sleep at night. It's been a long time coming and I doubt many true fans will have any sympathy for them. I tell you what, our game against them at their place is going to be toxic as fuck, plus the City of Manchester Police are shite. Their fans/team are in for some stick for the rest of the season, I#m not sure if the neanderthals are capable of dealing with it. 

1 hour ago, Lee909 said:

Of course not but we will miss all our African players for one of the busiest parts of the season. 

Get this season won and then we can worry about next season.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

None of their top players are going to stay and play no CL for 2 seasons.

Sterling might if they up his wages enough.