You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

Guest Pistonbroke
14 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

If that’s not clickbait how is that mentalist in a job.

It's quite simple mate, a lot of the bell whiffs in the UK lap this sort of journalism up. Imagine supporting a club and having him as your chief writer! 

City and FFP are like the Murdoch mafia and phone hacking. Admit that mistakes were made but say that everything is now out in the open since the most recent revelation and smear anyone who questions that narrative. When more evidence emerges about the depths of their rule breaking admit that mistakes were made wash rinse repeat (although not so much of the wash rinse repeat in Pep's case). 

Post from BM:

"One thing I will say about the cult is fair play they've managed to keep millions of foreign fans who couldn't point at Liverpool on a map, despite being shit for 30 years. What have these people been doing for all these years, lying dormant?"

Just where to start with this....

1. Wanna count trophies over last 30 years, dickhead?

2. Average league position over period? Lowest we have ever finished is 8th in top flight.....how was Div 3?, fucking prick.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, an tha said:

Post from BM:

"One thing I will say about the cult is fair play they've managed to keep millions of foreign fans who couldn't point at Liverpool on a map, despite being shit for 30 years. What have these people been doing for all these years, lying dormant?"

2. Average league position over period? Lowest we have ever finished is 8th in top flight.....how was Div 3?, fucking prick.

No doubt the irony zooms over his head but he's just another who thinks 30 years means no trophies. Mind you, seeing as some of them think we didnt win a major trophy until the FA Cup in 1965 and, that they'd won the Football League a couple of times before us, you tend to know why.

Just where have their 'legions' of fans come from in the last 9 years? They were in the fucking 3rd tier of English football and in 2002, playing in front of 30,000 fans at a derelict Maine Road.

Id bet a good 70% of their fans dont know about Maine Road and had only heard of manchester because of united.

I think Ive stood on the kippax more times than some of those beauts.

19 minutes ago, an tha said:

Post from BM:

Took the cult thing off the Evertonian gobshites. Two nothing clubs, both thinking they’re big and neither set of fans capable of computing facts. Totally lacking in self awareness or memory.

1 hour ago, an tha said:

Post from BM:

Liverpool fans from Liverpool dispensing with County Roadier-than-thou purity tests probably helps.

2 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

No doubt the irony zooms over his head but he's just another who thinks 30 years means no trophies. Mind you, seeing as some of them think we didnt win a major trophy until the FA Cup in 1965 and, that they'd won the Football League a couple of times before us, you tend to know why.

Just where have their 'legions' of fans come from in the last 9 years? They were in the fucking 3rd tier of English football and in 2002, playing in front of 30,000 fans at a derelict Maine Road.

Id bet a good 70% of their fans dont know about Maine Road and had only heard of manchester because of united.

I think Ive stood on the kippax more times than some of those beauts.

The place is an absolute cesspit and absolutely full of beauts.

I take a look at it as a mate of mine is a Man City fan - decent lad, went when they were in 3rd Division, hates the shite on there and takes piss out of it....he shares stuff from there with me...whenever i read it, it just staggers me that people can be so bitter, so stupid and so laughably myopic