Quantcast
Man City - the new bitters? - Page 104 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Naz17

Man City - the new bitters?

42 minutes ago, John102 said:

My favourite bit is where they seem to compare it to the Jimmy Saville scandal.

As someone else said, quite quite mad

Now - case closed by the FA

Then - £1m private settlement

One of the biggest scandals in football lads. 

Rolee said: 
Because legally they can't.
Because a club with £500m yearly revenues and an owner worth $18Bn signed an NDA which stopped them talking about one of the biggest scandals in football for £1m, less than we pay some u18's in a year.

People need to start asking questions about why the richest club in the world gave away something like that for an amount that equates to a rounding error in the accounts

Criminal charges for what was nothing more than an ex employee using their credentials that had not been revoked yet. 

Mongs

domalino said: 
Because a club with £500m yearly revenues and an owner worth $18Bn signed an NDA which stopped them talking about one of the biggest scandals in football for £1m, less than we pay some u18's in a year.

People need to start asking questions about why the richest club in the world gave away something like that for an amount that equates to a rounding error in the accounts.
That's what I was hoping the investigation would answer.

May be wrong but I do wonder if City were reluctant to pursue it because the individuals involved could face criminal charges as a result

A few of their fans speculating that City don’t want this investigated. Maybe it opens up a can of worms regarding their scouting and approaching players.

So, I assume it actually was a dickhead using his credentials and not what was claimed on Twitter by a journo (that it was somebody else’s credentials who still worked at the club). If it was a club sanctioned thing, it would have been very easy to avoid detection. My guess is that it was one of the guys we poached from there? Probably the only reason they signed a 1m deal was due to them being dodgy AF. 

Are we the only fan base that aren't deluded fuckers? Or are we? City fans are worse than Utd fans. Stupid cunts who refuse to accept they were no-marks until they got caught by a rich Sheikh as his play thing who wouldn't have even known who they were unless they didn't get given a stadium for the council. The Michael Carroll of football. Can't wait till the bubble massively bursts. 

• Upvote 2

Hahahahaha 'tube' thats about right.

Blue tube

We need to start fighting back. Fuck the club, they’ve got their heads in the sand, it’s our problem now.

from the fucking fa, uefa, journalists, away fans (only some), happy clappers, fucking tourists. We need to start being fucking nasty ****s. Let’s make them regret fucking with us.

we need to show some fight in some way. Let the club get fined, they can pay it out of their £1m taken off the scouse

Holy fuck. If a thread of theirs could sum up their fan base its a thread dedicated to 4G in the stadium

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/stadium-4g-connectivity.344520/

Absolute joke of a club. Still makes me piss myself when I remember that Robinho admitted he had never heard of them until the week he signed haha. 

58 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahahahaha 'tube' thats about right.

Blue tube

We need to start fighting back. Fuck the club, they’ve got their heads in the sand, it’s our problem now.

from the fucking fa, uefa, journalists, away fans (only some), happy clappers, fucking tourists. We need to start being fucking nasty ****s. Let’s make them regret fucking with us.

we need to show some fight in some way. Let the club get fined, they can pay it out of their £1m taken off the scouse

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Are we the only fan base that aren't deluded fuckers? Or are we? City fans are worse than Utd fans. Stupid cunts who refuse to accept they were no-marks until they got caught by a rich Sheikh as his play thing who wouldn't have even known who they were unless they didn't get given a stadium for the council. The Michael Carroll of football. Can't wait till the bubble massively bursts. 

You can't judge our entire fanbase by TLW, if you want to see some of the most insane football fans in the world you know where RAWK is.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, joe_fishfish said:

You can't judge our entire fanbase by TLW, if you want to see some of the most insane football fans in the world you know where RAWK is.

Difference between insanity and delusion. You don't need to look further than here for insanity.

TLW > One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest 

That web-site is something.

They've deleted the Liverpool thread, so the stream of bile has been diverted into the hacking thread.

Some of them need to take a few steps back, gain some perspective.

Looneys.

The Liverpool thread is in the General Football forum.

Bluemoon and GOT are a joy to read this season. Never thought I'd be a fume vampire.

15 hours ago, Anubis said:

A few of their fans speculating that City don’t want this investigated. Maybe it opens up a can of worms regarding their scouting and approaching players.

Could just be that a clear data security breach occured and their own systems would be as much of a concern to authorities such as the ICO if it were seriously investigated. Something no company wants post-GDPR.

4 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Could just be that a clear data security breach occured and their own systems would be as much of a concern to authorities such as the ICO if it were seriously investigated. Something no company wants post-GDPR.

You have to assume they're water tight now though. This was years ago and way before GDPR applied. 

They are desperate to win the European Cup and I can't see them getting past Madrid. They will most likely win a cup here but that won't do, pep will be off at the end of the season. Who is going to replace him? 

They've always been a mid table side and hopefully soon enough they'll resume to they're level. 

4 minutes ago, Butch said:

They are desperate to win the European Cup and I can't see them getting past Madrid. They will most likely win a cup here but that won't do, pep will be off at the end of the season. Who is going to replace him? 

They've always been a mid table side and hopefully soon enough they'll resume to they're level. 

I think they beat Real Madrid to be honest. Hope they don’t of course.  

The Madrid game could go either way. But I don't think it should be under estimated how big this will be for Madrid. They don't see themselves playing city, they see it as playing pep. 

6 minutes ago, Grinch said:

One things for sure, they're never being a mid table side again whilst those owners are there. 

Just like Chelsea there will come a point were the money will stop being pumped in, owners getting bored or eyes on something else. 

Madrid are snidy bastards that's why I think they'll win.

• Upvote 1