You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

Nobody can say how Sunday is going to play out.

One thing I can guarantee though is that if we win it Anfield will be rocking with songs about Liverpool and our players.

If man city win it, the etihad will be also rocking with songs about Liverpool and our players.

• Upvote 4

One of their cunt fans has been spamming the Echo Facebook page with proper vile Hillsborough related comments for a few weeks on and off. 

I’ve had enough of shit like that so I reported him to the police on Friday. Hopefully his celebrations will be cut short by a knock on the door (if they take any action). 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, waddy78 said:

Just seen a bit of Gerrards press conference, hes fuming apparently his Goalie took a smack off City fans when they raided the pitch. He stormed out said to ask Pep and City the questions.

They need to bring in the strongest of punishments for stuff like this now - no second chances, an immediate points deduction applied to the season when the incident took place and a couple of games behind closed doors. 

Or, an extra point bonus if it’s Richarlison that gets smacked. 

5 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

They need to bring in the strongest of punishments for stuff like this now - no second chances, an immediate points deduction applied to the season when the incident took place, and a couple of games behind closed doors. 

Or, an extra point bonus if it’s Richarlison that gets smacked. 

The home team should lose 3 pts and have to play the next 2 home games behind closed doors with only the away fans allowed in, The premier league is spineless so it won't happen just like FFP there is no punishment for the big boys in the Premier League but the lower league teams get fucked for a financial irregularities 

Part of me can’t help thinking what the Premier League / Press would be doing and saying regarding FFP if Man U where in our position. Maybe we’ll find out one day when these cheating cunts are going for 15 in a row in season 2035/36. Sorry results hitting me hard now, bastards.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Halcyon Days said:

Part of me can’t help thinking what the Premier League / Press would be doing and saying regarding FFP if Man U where in our position. Maybe we’ll find out one day when these cheating cunts are going for 15 in a row in season 2035/36. Sorry results hitting me hard now, bastards.

They won’t get to 15 in a row. They’ll be trading titles back and forth with Newcastle starting three or four years from now.

5 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

They won’t get to 15 in a row. They’ll be trading titles back and forth with Newcastle starting three or four years from now.

Yep the premier league will effectively become the SPL with 2 teams having more money than the rest of the league combined the sponsorship money will dry up as nobody wants to pay to watch that (Tv subscriptions etc.) Then and only then will the Premier League look at FFP  because their golden goose will be drying up.

22 minutes ago, Red74 said:

It takes a nation with billions to hold us back

And they will still never be us. Their bus welcome showed that no matter how much money they have and no matter what new world class this that or the other they buy they will never have our History or Passion small club with little dick syndrome.

14 minutes ago, Anubis said:

By which point us, Spurs, Utd and Arsenal will have fucked off to an actual European Super League and they’ll be left as the two biggest clubs in the new EFL Division One.

Not sure whether it’ll necessarily be a super league; I wouldn’t be shocked by a breakaway domestic league - and as I recall, many EFL clubs were quite intrigued by the now-forgotten ‘project big picture’, so don’t be surprised if they attach themselves to a new top flight and the PL is left with next to nothing.

• Upvote 1

Some strange and very real parallels between fans of supposedly what is a working class sport being fixated on Liverpool not winning something than actually how their own team performs or the fact their league is being ruined by a billionaire club backed by a slave state, and people from the very same background caring more about immigrants and people on benefits than those at the top who're actively ruining their lives. 

What a strange country.

• Upvote 4

40 minutes ago, Halcyon Days said:

It will take United being denied titles before the PL do anything about Citeh and the Geordies in my opinion.  

Scudamores comments a few years ago show how important they see the red Mancs. 

1 minute ago, Pete said:

It will take United being denied titles before the PL do anything about Citeh and the Geordies in my opinion.  

Scudamores comments a few years ago show how important they see the red Mancs. 

I’m not so sure they do now. City seem to be the new poster boys, despite being comparatively small in every way - the source of the money might be irrelevant as long as it flows, if you catch my drift.