You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

17 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Won't be sold as that though.

They had an agreement with BD when he went there that he was allowed to leave for 65m after two years, which guarenteed him being there for two years and then moving on, everybody was fine with this as BD get a player that would reasonably be out of their range and he gets two years development at the top level before his next move.

The kicker is that because of the 'low' agreed exit fee he and his people can inflate other revenue streams.

I'm not sure on the numbers, but I think Riola and his dad got a 30m 'facilitation' fee each and Haarland picks up an extrodinary signing on fee in the tens of millions and obscene wages paid in achievable bonuses.

So it will be sold as a 65m bargain, but it is anything but.

This is probably the new blueprint for transfers so agents and snakes take more money out of transfers.

Thanks.
Thought I'd seen a £60M figure quoted so the £200M came as a bit of a surprise.  
Guess he'll be on a hefty wage too.  

46 minutes ago, corro said:

I do not see Haaland doing that well in a Guardiola set up. He’s gonna bored shitless watching the boring cunts go from side to side. 

De Bruyne apart I don’t see them getting the ball to him. 

He’ll get a shitload of tap ins from them going down the sides and pulling the ball back across goal. Unfortunately, I think he’ll be very good for them.

2 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Am I the only one who didn't know Raiola had carked it?

Read that last week, the article showed a tweet from Harland saying how heartbroken he was that he’d passed and had an associated article written a few years ago where Raiola expounded his talents at fighting for the rights of the poor footballers, he claimed all his clients loved him and none would say a word against him. Well, why would they?