You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

From a club owned by cunts, managed by a cunt, supported by cunts and represented by a team of cunts I give you

Preferred the inflatable banana's  myself. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

From a club owned by cunts, managed by a cunt, supported by cunts and represented by a team of cunts I give you

Is that in America? Sounds like American accents. The NRA should just retweet this everytime people on twitter have a rant about Americas gun laws. 

• Upvote 2

It's gonna make a massive difference that the 10 city fans that were going to attend the final won't give up thier transport of accommodation in case one of us book it.  I'm sure there will be more not on the crossing due to a sickness bug.

They don't seem to get how much of an irrelevance they are.

5 minutes ago, SlugTrail said:

It's gonna make a massive difference that the 10 city fans that were going to attend the final won't give up thier transport of accommodation in case one of us book it.  I'm sure there will be more not on the crossing due to a sickness bug.

They don't seem to get how much of an irrelevance they are.

There was a small part of me that wanted them in the final just so we could show them up, it would have essentially been a home game for us

Reports they are signing Pogba for free. The stories doing the rounds last year where they were signing Grealish and Kane to get the media on board and more fans interested in them. Pogba seems like another step in that direction. 

1 hour ago, No2 said:

Reports they are signing Pogba for free. The stories doing the rounds last year where they were signing Grealish and Kane to get the media on board and more fans interested in them. Pogba seems like another step in that direction. 

I've seen that. From not too unreliable sources as well. 

2 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

Particularly as the rat Bernardo Silva is being mooted for a transfer to Barcelona.

They tried to sell him last summer. Mad really as he's arguably their second best player behind De Bruyne. You could maybe put Mahrez ahead of him, but no-one else.

• Upvote 2