You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

Got to love them trying to fend off accusations of being a shit club with no fans.

There's pictures knocking about on Facebook pages of fans with cameras taking pictures of Benzema as he's scored, fans looking like they would rather be elsewhere. But no, apparently the ground wasn't empty and those fans aren't plants but they're 'neutrals' who got tickets on general sale on the day.

Champions League Semi Final and anyone can roll up and buy tickets on the day yet they're generating all their revenue above board.

Your honour, the prosecution rests.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Got to love them trying to fend off accusations of being a shit club with no fans.

There's pictures knocking about on Facebook pages of fans with cameras taking pictures of Benzema as he's scored, fans looking like they would rather be elsewhere. But no, apparently the ground wasn't empty and those fans aren't plants but they're 'neutrals' who got tickets on general sale on the day.

Champions League Semi Final and anyone can roll up and buy tickets on the day yet they're generating all their revenue above board.

Rich Stockport County. That’s all they are. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

There was an article, I think on the BBC, which carried a headline that read something like 'City vs Madrid showed everything good about football'. I didn't read the article; I'm not sure I could take it.

20 minutes ago, Naz17 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheAnfieldTalk/status/1520021051664654341

Pep Guardiola: “Congratulations [to Salah on FWA FOTY]. Jürgen said they have the best keeper, the 2nd best keeper, the best central defender, the best holding midfielder, the best stirker so it’s normal they win all the awards.”

Man has issues

What a whiney, insecure little man.

On 27/04/2022 at 14:12, Bjornebye said:

I reckon a lot of people who move to the area (students etc) with no real interest in a team will go because it's easier to get tickets than at United. They absolutely are fake. Of course they've got a core fanbase but Manchester is red (I hate to say it) and will be for a good few years yet. 

A young lad I used to work with is at Leeds Met Uni. 

A nice lad but he knew fuck all about football and described himself as a casual Man Utd fan. He was at the game posting pics and videos to snapchat. 

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Naz17 said:

Pep Guardiola: “Congratulations [to Salah on FWA FOTY]. Jürgen said they have the best keeper, the 2nd best keeper, the best central defender, the best holding midfielder, the best stirker so it’s normal they win all the awards.”

Man has issues

That's fucking brilliant that. Pep is going to miss us when he's gone. 

53 minutes ago, Naz17 said:

Man has issues

Screenshot_20220429-152024_WhatsApp.jpg

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Naz17 said:

Man has issues

He's an odd character. Clearly everything gets to him, and yet he is forever trying to convince himself as much as anyone else that he is a master of mind games. It's like a monk reciting St Augustine whilst trying to ignore the giant erection that is making his habit resemble a tent.

1 hour ago, Naz17 said:

Man has issues

678D10B6-6F7D-484A-8109-0DC35360C519.jpeg

On 29/04/2022 at 10:01, Barrington Womble said:

That's fucking brilliant that. Pep is going to miss us when he's gone. 

Manchester City believe manager Pep Guardiola will sign a new deal in the summer, with talks having taken place about extending the Spaniard's stay until 2025

3 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Manchester City believe manager Pep Guardiola will sign a new deal in the summer, with talks having taken place about extending the Spaniard's stay until 2025

Under pressure now that Jurgen has extended. Probably thought that after 2024 they could just appoint any old Jabroni and they would succeed as there would be no competition.

On 29/04/2022 at 15:00, lifetime fan said:

A young lad I used to work with is at Leeds Met Uni. 

A nice lad but he knew fuck all about football and described himself as a casual Man Utd fan. He was at the game posting pics and videos to snapchat. 

Dear God just kill me now 

59 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

I honestly think he is coming across as tired with the battle. While I'd prefer him to go, I wouldn't be that bothered if he stays. Although no doubt they'll break the bank this summer to make sure he's in his normal situation where all the dice are loaded in his favour. 

3 hours ago, kop77 said:

They should take all those clubs and move them to Abu Dhabi let the rest of the world enjoy football without the cheating cunts 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TheHowieLama said:

That's a bit irritating. The baldy whispering cunt is beginning to get right on my tits. 

Guariola comes across like he's losing the plot quite a bit now, even when you watch him going apeshit on the sidelines and just generally acting like a bit of a bitch in pressers and interviews, I don't remember him always being like that. 

I can't figure out how they're as good as they are. De Bruyne is genuinely the only player I'd take for our first XI no questions asked. And yet.

They'll just throw as much money as they need to at it.

Haaland probably guarantees them 20-25 league goals, and even more ammo to hammer the shite that the league is full of.

Sadly they aren't going anywhere anytime soon, the cheating, nomark, soulless, sportswashing twats.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

I honestly think he is coming across as tired with the battle. While I'd prefer him to go, I wouldn't be that bothered if he stays. Although no doubt they'll break the bank this summer to make sure he's in his normal situation where all the dice are loaded in his favour. 

They’re the current League Champions and a point clear at the top of the league with 4 games to go and about to qualify for back to back Champions League Finals. Not bad for jaded. 

33 minutes ago, an tha said:

They'll just throw as much money as they need to at it.

Haaland probably guarantees them 20-25 league goals, and even more ammo to hammer the shite that the league is full of.

Sadly they aren't going anywhere anytime soon, the cheating, nomark, soulless, sportswashing twats.

He'll get a fair bit more than that, I reckon.