You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

My nephew and brother in law went the other day. Right near there end got all the wallpusher and murderers chants. My nephew gave some shit back and stewards threatened throw him out. No issues with their lot though.

They also called my brother in law specy four eyes which he hasn't heard for about 50 year's 

19 hours ago, Scott_M said:

I assume there will be a minutes silence on Saturday. Be interesting how they observe it.

I imagine loads of booing to wind up the dippers. 

Then pearl clutching and cry arsing when we boo god save the queen at the final. 

7 minutes ago, Aventus said:

I imagine loads of booing to wind up the dippers. 

Then pearl clutching and cry arsing when we boo god save the queen at the final. 

True.

I seem to remember Chelsea boo’ing the minutes silence in their semi in 2012. 

9 hours ago, Heinze said:

Manchester City's players will face the immediate risk of being handed suspensions ahead of the semi-final against Real Madrid.

Interesting to see if anything happens. Lifetime ban imo.

Whats this?

10 hours ago, Heinze said:

Manchester City's players will face the immediate risk of being handed suspensions ahead of the semi-final against Real Madrid.

Interesting to see if anything happens. Lifetime ban imo.

Not sure if that was written before the Atletico game or after. 

I know the media was saying something similar before because KDB and Cancelo were a yellow away from missing the next game. Cancelo did pick up the yellow too so he will be suspended for the first leg. 

Hopefully this is a new thing though, some retrospective action for being cunts. 

12 minutes ago, Mudface said:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/apr/16/manchester-city-apologise-after-fan-chants-mar-minutes-silence-for-hillsborough

Fuck off. Your club is utterly rotten and you encourage your entitled bellend fans in this sort of behaviour.

Tbf I'm not sure how the club encourages them to break minutes silences..all their players and guardiola had black armbands bands on.

That's not excusing the fucking rats who sang through it.

In retrospect a 90 mins silence probally wasn't a great idea and it certainly won't be on Tuesday.

• Upvote 1

The simple thing to deal with that shit by the FA/PL is a partial stadium closure. Close a stand behind the goal or the entire bottom deck for home supporters. 

They won’t of course, but it’s the solution sitting right in front of them. 

21 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Jokes on them anyway because I reckon it fired our fans up even more. Classless twats.

Even on the telly, there seemed to be that extra bit of needle. Our crowd were febrile today, I could barely hear Mane in is his post match interview.

• Upvote 2