You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

Even if we beat them on Sunday they only have walkover games the rest of the season and we still need to play Spurs,Utd and Everton which will all be tough for various reason. I said it a few weeks back the title will likely be decided by Paul Tierney and Chris Kavanagh decisions. 

Send Kane off/give Jota the pen and give a obvious pen against City for Everton and we would be going into Sunday with a 3pt lead and 6+ goal difference 

4 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Even if we beat them on Sunday they only have walkover games the rest of the season and we still need to play Spurs,Utd and Everton which will all be tough for various reason. I said it a few weeks back the title will likely be decided by Paul Tierney and Chris Kavanagh decisions. 

Send Kane off/give Jota the pen and give a obvious pen against City for Everton and we would be going into Sunday with a 3pt lead and 6+ goal difference 

We have already dicked both Utd and Everton away with a 9-1 score between them.  Not worried about home matches against them at all.  Spurs at home will be tricky as they are set up to take advantage of us a bit.

Man City have Wolves and West Ham both away which could be potential point droppers - the rest of their games are easy though.

Our game in the air I reckon City win everyone of their last games, they generally don't fuck up in the league at the business end. We need to win it to be in it, so much as a draw for City and the title is theirs. I do feel slightly bitter we are having titles stolen from us by a nation using football to flash its bollocks and pretend their clean.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Our game in the air I reckon City win everyone of their last games, they generally don't fuck up in the league at the business end. We need to win it to be in it, so much as a draw for City and the title is theirs. I do feel slightly bitter we are having titles stolen from us by a nation using football to flash its bollocks and pretend their clean.

I reckon if we beat them they'll fall away a bit, having us breathing down their necks for the last few months has put a huge amount of pressure on them and they've dropped quite a few points. Them winning on sunday would be the start of their run to the end of the season I reckon. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Media falling at the feet of Foden today .

Little shit looks like he’s more suited to snatching handbags from the back of a moped . Hope Virg kicks him into row Z

He definitley has a face made for punching

This could be our "Arsenal '98" moment.

The bookies were paying out on the Manc cunts winning the title in February before Arsenal went on a crazy run which saw them also win at Old Trafford and beat them to the title a few games later. We've clawed them back and put the pressure on.

It’s mad that I read about things like this (above post) happening on here months before the media pick up on it. The same with Everton’s pretend accounting for covid losses. A testament to the horrendous state of UK journalism. Or are you guys just totally on it? Hmmmmm. Definitely the first one.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, coachpotato said:

So, many journo’s fail to call out City and their Arab owners on shady money dealings, when the owners of another Arabic owned Premier League club had the wherewithal to have a journo who disagreed with them chopped up and put in bin bags. Coincidence?

The same journo's who all failed to call out Abramovich until the shit hit the fan in Ukraine. Then they were falling over themselves to tell how much they knew about his shady money pumped into chelsea.

They're still keeping mum about usmanov and the shite.

4 hours ago, Reckoner said:

It’s mad that I read about things like this (above post) happening on here months before the media pick up on it. The same with Everton’s pretend accounting for covid losses. A testament to the horrendous state of UK journalism. Or are you guys just totally on it? Hmmmmm. Definitely the first one.

The British Journalist
by Humbert Wolfe

You cannot hope
to bribe or twist,
thank God! the
British journalist.

But, seeing what
the man will do
unbribed, there's
no occasion to.

• Like 1