You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

1 hour ago, Aventus said:

There's been a few small incidents, trent trying to get the pregnant bird to send nudes, Elliot with that video calling kane a mong and there was that twitter thread too of him being a bit of a dick to his girlfriend. Curtis seems like the type to get into some trouble too, I think his sister was videoed fighting with some young girls because they wouldn't share a balloon or spliff or something. 

Klopp does have the no knobheads policy, but he has good leadership below him that means they don't act like knobheads in the first place rather than having to bin them off for acting like knobheads. 

1 hour ago, Em City said:

That was faked.

And Elliott was only 16 when he did the Kane thing.

To be fair to the kid, he was bang on.

• Like 1

I think hitting a woman is always unacceptable, regardless. Standard shithouse practice though so not surprised, gobshites always hit people when their opponent is weakened, either blindsiding them, or hitting younger lads etc like Joey Barton seem to do. I knew some lad that got punched in the pub while he was on crutches. These are the kind of people who wouldn't last five minutes against a decent brawler.  

• Upvote 3

The Elliott video was him in a private chat with his mates on snapchat, and someone recorded it and leaked it. It's not like he went on instagram live for the world to see and called Kane a mong. I don't think he's done anything wrong there, other than trusting those in his snapchat. Definitely something you learn from though.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, dave u said:

The Elliott video was him in a private chat with his mates on snapchat, and someone recorded it and leaked it. It's not like he went on instagram live for the world to see and called Kane a mong. I don't think he's done anything wrong there, other than trusting those in his snapchat. Definitely something you learn from though.

Agreed.  Though if the Kane thing ended up in court, Elliot would win as soon as the judge took one look at Kane

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

On 20/02/2022 at 18:00, Strontium said:

Verbals is one thing, but if you're going to escalate it by assaulting someone, you can't complain if you get a bit back.

So now we can add punching women as well as kicking cats to your resume under 'things i understand but you never will' section

• Upvote 3

On 21/02/2022 at 07:40, Aventus said:

There's been a few small incidents, trent trying to get the pregnant bird to send nudes, Elliot with that video calling kane a mong and there was that twitter thread too of him being a bit of a dick to his girlfriend. Curtis seems like the type to get into some trouble too, I think his sister was videoed fighting with some young girls because they wouldn't share a balloon or spliff or something

Based on what, exactly?

• Upvote 2

On 20/02/2022 at 21:47, Aventus said:

Shows the value of having the likes of Henderson and Milner in the squad. Without them I reckon we'd have a couple of young players getting some bad press. 

Remember Klopp refering to young Curtis about outside influences or something like that a couple of years back or so. maybe more.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Johnlj said:

Remember Klopp refering to young Curtis about outside influences or something like that a couple of years back or so. maybe more.

Fingers crossed, we seem to have a tight lid on any unsavory incidents of late. No doubt Klopp has laid down the law how he sees things. He even bollocked his own bench over cheering that chelsea sending off the other season.

Additionally, wiser heads like Milner, Hendo and van Dijk etc all help steering our younger players from doing anything silly.

11 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Fingers crossed, we seem to have a tight lid on any unsavory incidents of late. No doubt Klopp has laid down the law how he sees things. He even bollocked his own bench over cheering that chelsea sending off the other season.

Additionally, wiser heads like Milner, Hendo and van Dijk etc all help steering our younger players from doing anything silly.

Yeah didn’t he bollock some young players for ‘preparing to celebrate’ near the end of the CL final in Madrid too?  Very respectful.

On 20/02/2022 at 18:24, Strontium said:

She. Hit. Someone. First.

People are entitled to defend themselves against physical attack you brainless fuck.

She literally left a private room to start a confrontation where she nearly shoved someone over.

So she didn’t hit him then?

You’re insufferable.

1 minute ago, Belarus said:

Shove and hit - the same now.

Clear. Thanks for the help you insufferable bore.

Being called an insufferable bore by someone splitting semantic hairs.

Look, you can't go around pushing people over. You just can't. If you think that's okay, then I can see why you're so confused.

Just now, Strontium said:

Being called an insufferable bore by someone splitting semantic hairs.

Look, you can't go around pushing people over. You just can't. If you think that's okay, then I can see why you're so confused.

You were adamant that she had hit him, so being hit back was fair game. Pushing someone and being hit is not an equal reaction, irrelevant of sex. It’s not splitting hairs, it’s 2 separate things. A bit like feeding and caring for a cat, as opposed to volleying it and slapping it in the face. Different. Happy to help

1 minute ago, Belarus said:

You were adamant that she had hit him, so being hit back was fair game. Pushing someone and being hit is not an equal reaction, irrelevant of sex. It’s not splitting hairs, it’s 2 separate things. A bit like feeding and caring for a cat, as opposed to volleying it and slapping it in the face. Different. Happy to help

Assault is assault is assault. They're the same thing. An example of different things would be kicking an animal, and murdering and eating an animal. Happy to help.