You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

1 hour ago, an tha said:

Be interesting to see truth come out.

If someone has done it i hope they are banned from ground for life.

In total agreement. Let them produce the evidence, though. The 'disgusting Scousers' tag is trending on social media so these accusers had best be able to prove their accusation. In light of the hysterical, childish behaviour by their manager it wouldn't be beyond belief that his backroom staff were behaving like hysterical twats too, using a fabrication to justify themselves.

13 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

It would be a shame if any of it was related to his business with Abu Dhabi. 

The link suggests other wise but it does say he hid payments from Spanish authorities for income received from Qatar. We know he didn't like the questions after the FA Cup final but this gives an easy "in" for journalists to ask follow up questions seeing as he never actually answered that question. 

14 hours ago, Shitty Arse said:

Can’t believe he mentioned the bus thing again. He needs to let that shit go. Fucking creepy bald weirdo.

We also need to stop having dickheads do dickhead things, ideally.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, torahboy said:

In total agreement. Let them produce the evidence, though. The 'disgusting Scousers' tag is trending on social media so these accusers had best be able to prove their accusation. In light of the hysterical, childish behaviour by their manager it wouldn't be beyond belief that his backroom staff were behaving like hysterical twats too, using a fabrication to justify themselves.

The club is investigating this and it wont be the 'accusers' who prove it. Our club will do it. Tits on social media 'trending' or whatever doesnt disguise this disgusting action. Id like to see your reaction if someone gobbed on or at you, I bet you wouldnt describe your re-action as hysterical and child like.

We need to stop making excuses to cover for complete twats who repeatedly damage the reputation of this club instead of going on about oppo managers and players reactions.

29 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

A friend of a friend reckons he saw it.

Hope he’s wrong but if it is true, the dirty greb should be banned for life.

I agree. I hope a 'friend and family' member wasnt using a genuine fan's ticket if the perp is banged to rights.

• Upvote 2

Fuck them, their accusations are a load of shite. Don't ever let these scumbags take the moral high ground. Just point to their despicable owners and the death and destruction they are causing in Yemen, and the million+ slaves they have toiling away in their country. City fans on Bluemoon love throwing around insults about Liverpool but are strangely quiet about their owners and their actions.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Baltar said:

Fuck them, their accusations are a load of shite. Don't ever let these scumbags take the moral high ground. Just point to their despicable owners and the death and destruction they are causing in Yemen, and the million+ slaves they have toiling away in their country. City fans on Bluemoon love throwing around insults about Liverpool but are strangely quiet about their owners and their actions.

I get your point, but if this has happened, we need to get our own house in order. I'm not arsed what they say, Manchester city and their despicable owners are nothing to do with me. But I'll be fucking fuming if one of ours has done that. 

• Upvote 3

Still early days and it might turn out to bite me on the arse but €100 million for Grealish seems like money pissed up the wall he hasn't really added to what they need in their first 11. Foden was a miles better than him yesterday 

2 minutes ago, Mark M said:

Still early days and it might turn out to bite me on the arse but €100 million for Grealish seems like money pissed up the wall he hasn't really added to what they need in their first 11. Foden was a miles better than him yesterday 

He needs a forward in front of him. They'll get one and probably 2 in January or next season and he'll be a different player. 

1 hour ago, Creator Supreme said:

Anybody read Jermaine Jenas's bollocks on the BBC? We got away with it apparently helped by Sarah's brilliance and a homer ref apparently! Is he going for Crooks's title?

He's hated us ever since Madrid when he thought Spurs were the better team , yeah , one of the most biased twats going is JJ the bastard .

“Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola suggested in his post-match interview that he wasn't surprised by the referee's decision, after all it was Anfield. It's true and it used to happen in my day and it's time it stopped.” Garth Crooks. 

Another unbiased, no agenda based BBC pundit.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, coachpotato said:

“Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola suggested in his post-match interview that he wasn't surprised by the referee's decision, after all it was Anfield. It's true and it used to happen in my day and it's time it stopped.” Garth Crooks. 

Boggle eyed twat!

1 hour ago, Creator Supreme said:

Anybody read Jermaine Jenas's bollocks on the BBC? We got away with it apparently helped by Sarah's brilliance and a homer ref apparently! Is he going for Crooks's title?

Why is it when our players are brilliant, we are lucky. Ronaldo puts one in off his arse and Salford are going to conquer the world? 

I do think city were the better team yesterday, but great players change matches, it's why you have them. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, coachpotato said:

That's incredible really when you think of the shite United got away with for years under Ferguson and were never pulled up on. 

8 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

That's incredible really when you think of the shite United got away with for years under Ferguson and were never pulled up on. 

Its called a cheap shot for a reason. He knows there'd be a shitstorm if he named and shamed the Mancs. It never happened to Spurs at Anfield because tbey were just shite when we played them.