You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

30 minutes ago, polymerpunkah said:

If Guardiola has made under-the-table arrangements I wonder what sort of tax questions might come up.

Will the UK government take a less lenient approach than that taken by eg. the Spanish government?

It depends how it happens doesn't it. The model in Spain which most of them get done on with image rights, is just fine here. I reckon neither guardiola nor his UAE masters would not have things absolutely water tight from a tax point of view. I would suspect the only issue here is adherence to PL rules. 

21 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Class & Dignity FC, Moral high ground FC, The guardians of Sporting Integrity, every single one of them, are behind City on this. The comments below the articles on Twitter, City & Everton’s fans United. The Cunts. 

Of course they are. They think with uncle uzzi they're the new city and only the evil red empire is stopping them. 

2 hours ago, polymerpunkah said:

If Guardiola has made under-the-table arrangements I wonder what sort of tax questions might come up.

Will the UK government take a less lenient approach than that taken by eg. the Spanish government?

On 26/07/2021 at 21:28, Aventus said:

So that's a yes then? Looks like defection to me.

What I do find interesting is and I know they are two completely different situation. Suarez got found guilty on the probability of events, even though we had expert witnesses that professed the opposite. It's my understanding that they've got City up to all sorts of no good with these emails. I appreciate that they don't want to be dragged through the courts, but its FIFA's, UEFA's and the FA's competition. Surely if City keep dismissing their instructions for the documents they can bar them from any association?     

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Reacher said:

So that's a yes then? Looks like defection to me.

What I do find interesting is and I know they are two completely different situation. Suarez got found guilty on the probability of events, even though we had expert witnesses that professed the opposite. It's my understanding that they've got City up to all sorts of no good with these emails. I appreciate that they don't want to be dragged through the courts, but its FIFA's, UEFA's and the FA's competition. Surely if City keep dismissing their instructions for the documents they can bar them from any association?     

city have that cunt Pannick on the payroll. The cunt will argue black is white to save their fucking skin.

100m for Grealish coming up and that fat cunt martin samuel thinks it's great owners can fuck off 'sporting integrity' at the drop of 100m here or there.

When everyone starts fucking football off because 14 smaller clubs hold sway in the PL and one club dominates for years and years, samuel will be the first asking the question why are fans deserting the game in droves.

In previous times, clubs dominated the league then fell away as either the manager aged or the teams aged. city can just buy up the better players by waving a wad under the player's and their club's nose ad infinitum. The only limit is their spending.

How the fuck are in debt Villa supposed to convince Grealish to stay when they're being offered 100m for him?

6 hours ago, J-V said:

Why would you bother trying to convince him, £100m is great a price.  If offered I’d sale any of our players for that, bar Trent.

Mental isn’t it. I don’t even think he’s better than James Maddison. He’s a better dribbler but every else the Leicester man is a superior IMO.

Come September they'll wallop Burnley /Everton  or some other mugs 7-0 with a forward line of Foden , Mahrez , Sterling ,Grealish and possibly Kane .

Pep will then come out with the usual "that's one of the toughest games I've ever faced in England". And Samuel ,Winter, Holt the Beeb and Sky will lap it up call him a genius wondering how the hell does he do it 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

Come September they'll wallop Burnley /Everton  or some other mugs 7-0 with a forward line of Foden , Mahrez , Sterling ,Grealish and possibly Kane .

Pep will then come out with the usual "that's one of the toughest games I've ever faced in England". And Samuel ,Winter, Holt the Beeb and Sky will lap it up call him a genius wondering how the hell does he do it 

Watford are back aren't they...

They roll over and have their bellies tickled by the cheats more laughably than anyone.

Cheats have won all their last 13 meetings by an aggregate of 50-6.

Last 3....

6-0

8-0

4-0

Disgusting efforts from Watford.

5 minutes ago, an tha said:

They roll over and have their bellies tickled by the cheats more laughably than anyone.

Last 3....

6-0

8-0

4-0

Saving their energy for the shift they put in against us.

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, an tha said:

Last 3....

6-0

8-0

4-0

Burnley's another one whose sole purpose for existence seems to be to lose 5-0 to City twice a season while giving City's rivals a difficult time.

Let's just say I'd like to see very close attention paid to the bank accounts of both of those clubs.

• Upvote 1

Teams like Burnley and especially Watford, are beaten in their heads before they step on the pitch against city. That why they capitulate so easily. They dont have the same attitude when playing us and some of the other top clubs.

It's on a par with throwing a game in my opinion.

1 hour ago, an tha said:

Last 3....

6-0

8-0

4-0

That’s why I was a absolutely made up when they got humiliated in the cup final.
And yet not much was really made of the fact that a team that finished 11th could get snotted like that in a match that went all around the world as its showpiece finale (or used to be) of the English season .

I guess the most of the country were too busy celebrating City winning the #AnyoneButLiverpool trophy to care 

49 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Burnley's another one whose sole purpose for existence seems to be to lose 5-0 to City twice a season while giving City's rivals a difficult time.

Let's just say I'd like to see very close attention paid to the bank accounts of both of those clubs.

That’s tin foil hat stuff. You think the whole administration side of a club would keep quiet and the players would unanimously agree to throw a game?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

That’s tin foil hat stuff. You think the whole administration side of a club would keep quiet and the players would unanimously agree to throw a game?

I'm not making positive claims about anything, simply asserting that such consistent bad performance is a mite suspicious. We have had match-fixing in Italy, so it's not without precedent in the elite European leagues. Watford are, of course, under Italian ownership.

19 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I'm not making positive claims about anything, simply asserting that such consistent bad performance is a mite suspicious. We have had match-fixing in Italy, so it's not without precedent in the elite European leagues. Watford are, of course, under Italian ownership.

So you're suggesting Watford are more likely to be corrupt because they have Italian ownership? 

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

That’s why I was a absolutely made up when they got humiliated in the cup final.
And yet not much was really made of the fact that a team that finished 11th could get snotted like that in a match that went all around the world as its showpiece finale (or used to be) of the English season .

I guess the most of the country were too busy celebrating City winning the #AnyoneButLiverpool trophy to care 

Lets see how all those beauts feel after 20 years of the cheating bastards winning everything.

2 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Spineless shithouses

If City have changed the PL into a one horse race, as was expounded on Talkshite earlier today when they took the assumption City will sign Grealish and Kane (I know, I know), and go on to have their reserves win the FA and League cups, and go on to walk the CL, then maybe the other clubs that were touted for the ESL will actually say “Fuck this!” and walk away and form a breakaway League with the wherewithal to balance things out.

The greedy cunts will end up eating themselves in their thirst for glory, greedy cunts always do.