You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

1 minute ago, Jairzinho said:

My word.

If you showed a person that doesn't like football 20 headshots of current PL managers and asked them which one abuses children,  Tommy T would be picked every time. At the very least he should account for his whereabouts that night.

• Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, No2 said:

If you showed a person that doesn't like football 20 headshots of current PL managers and asked them which one abuses children,  Tommy T would be picked every time. At the very least he should account for his whereabouts that night.

Hodgson looks like he has some historic child abuse cases that he's got away with. 

Allardyce looks like the kind to perv at young girls at the beach, but doesn't touch them

Ole looks like one if Hodgsons victims

• Upvote 1

Thomas Tuchel is basically what would happen if these two from Diamonds are Forever had a kid. 

I can imagine him putting scorpions down the back of players shirts if they ignore his tactics.

He would have sent a bomb in a cake to Guardiola if they had lost to Man City.

Mr-Wint-Mr-Kidd-James-Bond-Bruce-Glover-Putter-Smith.jpg

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Aguero comments today

We all know that Barcelona are the best club in the world," said Aguero.

"I think I made a great decision to be here and of course it is a step forward in my career.

Wow.

11 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Aguero comments today

We all know that Barcelona are the best club in the world," said Aguero.

"I think I made a great decision to be here and of course it is a step forward in my career.

That'll boil some piss. 

19 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Given the money he must have raked in at City, I’d say that’s pretty disrespectful from Aguero. Funny for the rest of us, though.

I’ll bet a lot of their expensive players never really develop a real attachment to them. I’m not saying football in general isn’t a mercenary industry nowadays, but the City ‘project’ is on another level entirely.

Sterling will be next to throw them under the bus if he leaves for a big club.

On 22/05/2021 at 12:01, Bobby Hundreds said:

To be fair as a musician before they were famous they played around Liverpool and had friends from the music scene. Peter Deary is a scouser who digsys dinner is written about. The rest fair enough.

The Realies as well, but they probably hate him now as Oasis ripped them off hook line and sinker and barely gave them any credit for it. 

• Upvote 2