You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

1 hour ago, Code said:

Hahaha like I said earlier in the summer. Buying Ake would not really solve any of City’s problems.

Aguero would get his usual injuries and they have lost D.Silva. City are a worse team now than they were last season.

I don't think the defenders are the problem with City. When they won the league in 2019 the defence weren't need because the midfield and attack worked so much harder than they do now and the fuckers never gave the ball away. They are about to implode, that Rodri quote above sums them up. They are petulant little babies forever feeling sorry for themselves. Great to see.

• Upvote 1

Hahahaha

Bunch of self entitled gobshites think because they have money they are untouchable and have a devine right to control football  

Its fantastic seeing them in the state they are and throwing money at it osnt going to solve their problem. They've allowed the team to get old rather than replacing players at the right times and ave allowed players to stay long past their sell by dates which has stopped replacements stepping up. 

Even Sane wanted out. 

Meanwhile we have come Long and totally destabilised city which is fantastic. 

I think Micah Richards said it on Sky earlier. 
City are more interested in possession than winning. 
Something along those lines anyway. 

Ederson gets away with murder too, just because he’s good with his feet! He’s fuck all good with his hands. 
Reckon his save percentage wouldn’t be far off Karius. 

All of City's key players in the time the spoilt tit has been there, he inherited. The only decent players he's bought in all the 100s of millions he's spent who's made a key contribution, are Laporte and Gundogan. What an absolutely risible return. He's not bought anyone who he could be said to have improved as a player - he just doesn't have that in him, as good as he thinks he is.

Mahrez was an afterthought, really, was already at the level he's currently at, with a league medal in his pocket, and hasn't established himself as a first team certainty.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Lario said:

Ederson gets away with murder too, just because he’s good with his feet! He’s fuck all good with his hands. 

Richards knows nothing... Didn't he say he fancied city to step up and win the title this time? 

49 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Two games in and they are already losing the plot. 

I'm listening to this donut right now. What a fucking prick. Not said a single sensible thing.
I remember the days when City fans were humble, modest as spoke reasonable sense.  Guess they've all fucked off now. 

A product of the Sky, Megs, Teccers and Accas generation of clueless fucking morons. Or a very good comedy act? 

Imagine 40 years ago these pricks rolling up to an old style ground, no hospitality and the place stinking of piss. They all bet but would never have seen the inside of a bookies. 

10 hours ago, Lario said:

i think they expect every game of football to be like a training session. and when teams were beaten before they turned up, often resting tons of players as they'd lose anyway, it was easy for them. then once teams realised they were a gettable 3 points, city just couldn't be arsed with the fight. any side that can defend adequately and has some pace on the counter causes them problems - especially since they were called out for the fouls that fernandinho used to do in the aftermath of guardiola calling mane a diver. they've lost the only tool they had against the counter as refs wised up on it and they've absolutely nothing defensively to make up for it and certainly no fight. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1