You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

According to Micah Richards if we get four or five injuries we’ll struggle....I’d kind of imagine if any club lost four or five players to injuries they’d struggle although strange he’d say that when according to the thick grinning cunt City lost the league because they lost one player in Laporte 

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Stickman said:

According to Micah Richards if we get four or five injuries we’ll struggle....I’d kind of imagine if any club lost four or five players to injuries they’d struggle although strange he’d say that when according to the thick grinning cunt City lost the league because they lost one player in Laporte 

How many did we lose at once last season? Without Allison for the first 3 months of the season and again in Feb/March. No Henderson during the last few games.  I hate this rhetoric that we've been lucky with injuries, when evidence clearly show's we've not. 

Oh and fuck Micah Richards. Complete buffoon. 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Pete said:

How many did we lose at once last season? Without Allison for the first 3 months of the season and again in Feb/March. No Henderson during the last few games.  I hate this rhetoric that we've been lucky with injuries, when evidence clearly show's we've not. 

Oh and fuck Micah Richards. Complete buffoon. 

Correct. It's either lazy punditry or just utter bullshit, I cannot decide which. I keep reading nobs like Richards, Ferdinand, Bent and others all drone on about Liverpool's lack of injuries or injuries would affect us.

Completely ignores the players we have lost to injuries during last season. Off the top of my head Allison, Fabinho, Matip, Lovren, Henderson, Milner, Oxlade Chamberlane.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Stickman said:

Micah Richards is an imbecile.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Stickman said:

It was on 5 live last night. It wasn't quite as bad as it sounds, he was really making the point (badly imo because he's a fucking idiot) that we've been lucky with injuries to the front 3. He then went waffling on about the season after city won the league when he was there how injuries fucked them up (he mostly spoke about him and aguero). 

Fucking manc cunts. Im starting to really hate the cunts with their horrible accent. The daily manc does it on purpose, doesnt it? It likes to piss of Liverpool fans and because united are shite, they just switch to city dont they?

So why am I arsed? Because of the daily fucking manc, that's why. They've two articles on the football web page. Both have links to Liverpool. There's even 2 pictures of the PL trophy. With fucking city's ribbons on it!

I didnt realise city won the title again last season. I really must stop being a delicate little flower!

Spot the PL trophies with city ribbons on! https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/

Guardiola was whingeing that when they won the title with a record points total, it was Liverpool players (Salah) who won the individual trophies, then when Liverpool won the League it was still Liverpool players (Hendo) who won the individual trophies.

No doubt he was trying to cry-arse in Sterling or Foden for the Player and Young Player awards.

De Bruyne of course won one (deservedly so) but Trent won the other.

Expect some sly, back handed compliment to come from him now Jordan has praised De Bruyne.

Guardiola has shown how small time he actually is since we’ve given them a game, (not used to it see), and I agree with several on here who have said previously, Klopp has got inside his baldy head.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Elite said:

If Micah Richards brains were made out of dynamite, he wouldn't have enough to blow his hat off.

It’d be like that bit on the Dark Knight when the Joker puts a grenade into William Fitchner’s mouth and it fizzles out into a smoke bomb. Accompanied by the same gurgling noise.

On 11/09/2020 at 00:55, coachpotato said:

Guardiola was whingeing that when they won the title with a record points total, it was Liverpool players (Salah) who won the individual trophies, then when Liverpool won the League it was still Liverpool players (Hendo) who won the individual trophies.

No doubt he was trying to cry-arse in Sterling or Foden for the Player and Young Player awards.

De Bruyne of course won one (deservedly so) but Trent won the other.

Expect some sly, back handed compliment to come from him now Jordan has praised De Bruyne.

Guardiola has shown how small time he actually is since we’ve given them a game, (not used to it see), and I agree with several on here who have said previously, Klopp has got inside his baldy head.

The way I see it is the best team usually has more nominees, and the vote gets spread thinner across them, this year we had four, they had two, last year they had 3 we had 2, year before they had 3 we had 1.

It's not complicated really, but pep insists on having his cry to the press about how they are treated so unfairly.

8 hours ago, Code said:

So City have lost D.Silva and bought a bang average CB from a relegated team, yet people think they have improved?

What am I missing?

Sane gone too and a past it Fernandinho is a other year older. Aguero picking up a knee injury at his age won't help him either. 

Just seen some of Peps press conference, he looks like somebody needs to give him a welfare check, don't know whether he's just in a bad mood or he's given up but he doesn't look up for this season at all. 

Contrast that with Klopps presser where he's got the media pissing themselves.