You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

2 hours ago, an tha said:

They should scrap giving the winners of this mini tournament that it becomes from last 8 onwards old big ears....Maybe a plaque or certificate from UEFA, or a merit for whoever wins it recognising them winning the bastardised mini competition.

Certificate of merit. And a new shiny compass. Fuck it - a set square, and a new slide-rule. They deserve it. And City could maybe become finances monitor. They could also adjudicate when someone is doing pace runs in the UEFA corridor.

I honestly don't think i even hated the mancs under Ferguson at their peak as much as i hate these fucking rats.

Everything about them is just a hyped up example of the shitness of modern football,  a nothing club propped up by Arab money, cheating nomark scum.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Leyton388 said:

We hated them but you also had to respect them. These rats are a pure cancer on football. 

Exactly that....despised them (still do) but there is a begrudging respect between us...in many ways we hate each other because we are alike....these fucking shitstains as you say are a cancer on the game.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Then you’re either too young or too wrong. 

Deffo not the former....the latter is dependent on whether you hated the twats who built what they built organically or hate these cheating nomarks more.....

Personally these cheating nomarks are much worse than the mancs. Hated them, hate them - but there is a respect that they and us are the two biggest clubs in the land by fucking miles....these cheating, nomarks are fuck all - but they have cheated their way from being about as important as West Ham to being multiple trophy winners.

They are a shitstain on the game.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, an tha said:

Deffo not the former....the latter is dependent on whether you hated the twats who built what they built organically or hate these cheating nomarks more.....

Personally these cheating nomarks are much worse than the mancs. Hated them, hate them - but there is a respect that they and us are the two biggest clubs in the land by fucking miles....these cheating, nomarks are fuck all - but they have cheated their way from being about as important as West Ham to being multiple trophy winners.

They are a shitstain on the game.

Agree with all of that and Guardiola is a prick. 

But he’s nothing compared to the cunt that was Ferguson. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

Agree with all of that and Guardiola is a prick. 

But he’s nothing compared to the cunt that was Ferguson. 

Ferguson was an absolute cunt, a hateful, horrible bastard....but at least he built football teams - including Aberdeen.

As much as hated him, you had to give him his dues...every bit of success this fraud Guardiola has at the cheats is totally hollow.

• Upvote 1

The thing is once we went out then they could have won it under normal circumstances so obviously I hope they don't win it but if they are to then I would rather they win this bastardised version.

Half the joy of winning a European Final for anyone who has ever been is the trip to get there with your mates/family, going on the piss with your mates/family and then the utter joy of the celebration afterwards...

The likes of Bayern or Barca will likewise miss out on that but they've done it before and I think even Atletico won't care due to their  three near misses... But for genuine City fans do you really want your first European title to be like that?   

6 minutes ago, Stickman said:

The thing is once we went out then they could have won it under normal circumstances so obviously I hope they don't win it but if they are to then I would rather they win this bastardised version.

Half the joy of winning a European Final for anyone who has ever been is the trip to get there with your mates/family, going on the piss with your mates/family and then the utter joy of the celebration afterwards...

The likes of Bayern or Barca will likewise miss out on that but they've done it before and I think even Atletico won't care due to their  three near misses... But for genuine City fans do you really want your first European title to be like that?   

Much like our league win I don't think they'll care. It's still the biggest prize in club football fans or not.

• Upvote 2

I'd like to add Sterling is a cheating prick. Three times last night he had great chances to a get a shot away and each time he tried to manoeuvre his body into a position to be fouled.

Lyon wiped the floor with them twice last season, I expect them to beat them again, they have Newcastle or Liverpool mid 90s look about them, capable of hammering anyone on the day. They ain't winning this, that defence is too bad.

• Upvote 2

I can't get that too worked up about them because they're fooling nobody. Chelsea have been following this modus operandi for far longer and they're still bereft of respect among the world's biggest clubs. 

You have to earn your place at the top table, it takes a long time and you have to do it organically. When you try and take a load of money, especially dark money, and leap to the front of the queue the great clubs and most moderate fans, the ones that really know footy, don't respect you and discount all of your subsequent achievements.

Chelsea's early achievements under Mourinho won't be seen as a golden age by the football history books, they'll be seen as a blip, a temporary insrugency which the footballing gods eventually excreted and the normal order of things were eventually restored.

Seriously, watching them trying to mimic songs, or mimic flags, or even mimic welcoming a bus but doing all poorly, how can you feel anything other than amusement or pity for that? 

They're a fanbase of Tommy Gunns to our Rocky Balboa, a Buble to our Sinatra. Everyone knows it, they know it, Guadiola knows it  - it's why it's driving him slowly insane.

Oh, and man u will always be the biggest cunts in football, there's no comparison. 

• Upvote 5