You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

41 minutes ago, Stickman said:
Yep totally innocent nothing to see here 

Ultimately, CAS panel found Uefa was in such a hurry to get this done before new season, that it decided against fighting for docs that may have backed up case. So, City played a smart game in slowing down the process and threatened a further delay if Uefa insisted on emails.
EeCN4WcXkAE2kuC?format=jpg&name=medium

Reckon there's a few lads have a fucking whale of a time in Dubai right now all paid for with a beautiful looking bank account to boot as well.

6 hours ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Let’s be honest, there’s a considerable difference between the completion of domestic leagues and one that requires continental travel to even be completed in a heavily reduced form.

It is, therefore, with a heavy heart, that I believe cancelling this season’s Champions League is the only sensible course of action. Disappointing, but all of the remaining clubs can be proud of the fact that they were doing so well up until this point; a trophy isn’t required to validate their success.

I want them to cancel the CL just so they loose their shit and go full rabid dog on us and UEFA. I also want to see pep implode with hatred being interviewed by skysports.

On 27/07/2020 at 06:29, KMD7 said:

Pep looked like a maniac on MOTD last night taking about their 100 plus goals scored. Getting very old looking on it too. He really is a weirdo. He's changed from the cool as fuck looking dude he was when managing Barcelona. 

Yeah, you can tell he's really, really bitter about the CAS investigation and the league season and he's trying to make it seem like everything is stacked against him and City. It's pretty pathetic.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Yeah, you can tell he's really, really bitter about the CAS investigation and the league season and he's trying to make it seem like everything is stacked against him and City. It's pretty pathetic.

Their absurd wealth makes a club-wide meltdown improbable at best, but if I were banking on Pap long-term, I might be a bit concerned by the paranoia on display at the moment. Wild accusations and baseless conspiracy theorising has not typically been the preserve of the manager whose best days at a club are in front of him.

19 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Null and void it or, alternatively, give it to Atletico along with an asterisk as they beat the champions. 

It's got to have an asterisk even if it gets played.

The reduced format is not and never has been what the competition is about and not what it was set out as at start of this years.

Two legged games in last 16 then 1 legged in last 8 and 4.....neutral venues?

1*8_PIQeiRp4uWaLhrCZvudQ@2x.gif

I'm not that arsed whether the cl is voided or not, but it's a completely different situation to the lesgue. Two games away from winning it and 20 fucking odd points clear. Nobody knows who's gonna win the CL, nobody has been shafted, in fact if anyone has it's been us seeing as that game shouldn't have been played anyway and Klopp and who knows who else clearly seemed agitated and concerned on the night.

56 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Time for the BBC to be scrapped (etc).

I loved the way some of them tied themselves in knots to justify De Bruyne. Sad thing is he's a great player, they could easily have justified it by saying he was consistently brilliant yet again despite City being nowhere near as good as a team as they have been! He's a fine player, too good for them cunts!

1 hour ago, Vincent Vega said:

No surprise to see the following ignore the claims of players from the team that won the league by 18 points.

Leon Osman

Michael Brown

Phil Neville 

Micah Richards

Chris Waddle 

Pat Nevin

Tim Cahill

Jermaine Jenas

A veritable cunt off of twats.

Redshite obsessed media though

1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

A few years back Waddle said we would never win the league in his lifetime, shame i haven’t got Twitter to remind him. Cunt.

We’ve still got this from the thick bitter cunt in April....

“Farcical” - Former Tottenham say’s Premier League must be voided and Liverpool cannot be crowned champions 

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/liverpool-premier-league-null-void-18167200

3 minutes ago, Stickman said:

“Farcical” - Former Tottenham say’s Premier League must be voided and Liverpool cannot be crowned champions 

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/liverpool-premier-league-null-void-18167200

I remember that, he is another grade A tit.

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

It would be interesting to see if those bastards who were all for Null and Voiding the league a few months ago are still adamant about doing the same with the Champions league and seriously seeing as its flying between countries and the risk of infection is higher imo it makes you wonder if it was just to stop us winning the title 

I personally think if they can ensure safe conditions to play it in then it should go ahead but obviously only when the criteria is met 

4 hours ago, Stickman said:

He’s also been calling for a no-deal Brexit.