You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

2 hours ago, Angie81 said:

Goes all godly about the steau banner in the kop calling it low even by our standards and says it’s sickening and shameful whilst having a pop and making sure he rubs it in about heysel and therefore using it for no other reason at all but to point score because we happen to support different teams. How is he any different to them?

AB6D4D81-3186-42AC-9401-CD165F020430.jpeg

Man City fans were the worst set of fans for going on about the Munich air disaster. Can remember one video on YouTube with just a Liverpool badge on it and a load of fans singing about it yet they all had thick mancunian accents. The person who posted it belatedly admitted it was sung by Man City fans. 

36 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

I suppose this cunt think that banner the everton fans carry around about the 39 fans is ok 'banter' then? And how any everton fan can like a post calling anyone from Liverpool a 'dipper' not once but twice is beyond me.

I've seen Evertonians on social media referring to Liverpool fans as bindipppers completely missing the fact that it's a slur against all scousers.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, kop77 said:

hello hello

Sterling - "When you see the white shirt you know exactly what the club stands for - it's massive. But, at the same time, I have a contract with City now and I have to respect this. But it's a fantastic club"

dma9rzlu8aabpdo-e1531157137458.jpg?w=532

25017422-8028611-image-m-4_1582282184937.jpg

8 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Sterling crying about their players not getting Player of the Year.

In our two decades of dominance a Liverpool player won it only four times.

He also seemed to be waggling his massive arse at Madrid.

It's a come and get me plea to Jurgen, he wants those personal accolades and knows he could have had them if he stayed with us. 

The Madrid thing is just testing the waters with their fanbase before he does full Werner. 

16 minutes ago, Aventus said:

It's a come and get me plea to Jurgen, he wants those personal accolades and knows he could have had them if he stayed with us. 

The Madrid thing is just testing the waters with their fanbase before he does full Werner. 

We have a place for him next to Werner.

THE BENCH!!

10 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

"El Madrid es un club fantastico!“

Spanish is brilliant, I don't speak it but I understand most of those headlines, it just seems to be English with extra vowels thrown in.

I saw a Spanish lorry the other day, it had a sign on the back saying "vehiculo longo", cracked me up for ages, reminded me of those fast show sketches. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Alex_K said:

You can just hear aidy ward's brain ticking over staging that interview, cant you? 'We cant have you posing with just a Real shirt while you're giving Zidane and them large, Raheem. We'll have to have you with a Real shirt on one shoulder and that blue rag over the other. Talk up what a great club they are but dont forget to say you're also playing for a great club at the moment.'

I wonder if city fans are livid yet or thinking he's doing to us what he did to QPR and Liverpool?

8 hours ago, kop77 said:

hello hello

Sterling - "When you see the white shirt you know exactly what the club stands for - it's massive. But, at the same time, I have a contract with City now and I have to respect this. But it's a fantastic club"

dma9rzlu8aabpdo-e1531157137458.jpg?w=532

Never was a graphic so appropriate. Soriano, Guardiola, Sterling; a whole cavern of rats carrying their ill gotten oil money across the ocean with them. He's just a deeply, deeply unpleasant piece of work, isn't he? And -- on the dawn of a Champions League tie -- it again harks back to just what a small provincial football club Manchester City are.

You once said: “Everyone's dream growing up is seeing themselves in an away kit somewhere in a sunny country”. Would you like to play one day for Real Madrid?

(Laughs) How do I answer that one? Is the camera live or is it just taking pictures? No one knows what the future will hold. I am a player and I am always open to challenges but right now my challenge is at Manchester City. In the future, hopefully, who knows..

38 minutes ago, Cultured Left Peg said:

What will happen to the vast sums they will recoup from any player sales?

These players were bought with fiddled money. Will this money offset any future FFP accounts?

They can be fined for breaking FFP rules but unless there is evidence that money laundering was going on that's it. Beyond that it's a criminal investigation and no-one is seriously saying that's on the agenda yet.

3 hours ago, Cultured Left Peg said:

What will happen to the vast sums they will recoup from any player sales?

These players were bought with fiddled money. Will this money offset any future FFP accounts?

Unfortunately FFP isnt like a Proceeds Of Crime Act. If they sell players, the fees can be used to buy replacements, settle fines, returned to Abu Dhabi etc.