You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

Leicester fans getting a bit salty as well.

Unabomber     10,375

Unabomber

Must be awful being a Liverpool fan, they’ve not won the league in so long and when they do it’s the worst title race of all time and none of the other teams have turned up. Winning the league by default is not a big deal. At least there is a decent relegation battle on and a fight for the champions league. 

• Like 1

Michael SNM 1     0

Michael SNM 1
   1 hour ago,  Unabomber said: 

Must be awful being a Liverpool fan, they’ve not won the league in so long and when they do it’s the worst title race of all time and none of the other teams have turned up. Winning the league by default is not a big deal. At least there is a decent relegation battle on and a fight for the champions league. 

When Leicester won the league all the big team were transitioning, I doubt anyone here cares

Unabomber     10,375

Unabomber
   1 hour ago,  Michael SNM 1 said: 

When Leicester won the league all the big team were transitioning, I doubt anyone here cares

Nah that’s bollocks. Liverpool are about 25 points clear in February - completely different scenario. 

The Bear     2,292

The Bear
   1 hour ago,  Ric Flair said: 

Norwich best be fcukin crap against us in a couple of weeks, can't be doing with them.

We have them next week at home. Nailed on 5-0 trouncing................... :please:

• Sad 1

twister     394

twister

the league reminds of celtics domination they win every week never look great

its a huge chasm of dominance, with city being in trouble I see a scottish league type dominance for a couple of years.

The Bear     2,292

The Bear

Must be awful being a Liverpool fan, they’ve not won the league in so long and when they do it’s the worst title race of all time and none of the other teams have turned up. Winning the league by default is not a big deal. At least there is a decent relegation battle on and a fight for the champions league. 

Yeah must be awful being 25 points clear and winning every game. I'm amazed any of them turn up every home game. 

Edited  by The Bear
  • Like 2

Facecloth     9,239

Facecloth

Must be terrible that they look like they'll win every game bar one, and their only dropped points will be against their biggest rivals lol

Edited  by Facecloth
  • Like 1

Unabomber     10,375

Unabomber
   1 hour ago,  The Bear said: 

Yeah must be awful being 25 points clear and winning every game. I'm amazed any of them turn up every home game. 

Yeah just such a shit way to win it 

2 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

It's all our fault guys. 

All of you guys praising them (even if through gritted teeth) - just remember they are one of the clubs who are the main instigators of all the shit being thrown at City. They hold the power and they won't be happy until we are finished.

Stuff 'em

I can’t believe there are city fans praising us

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Unabomber     10,375

Unabomber

Must be awful being a Liverpool fan, they’ve not won the league in so long and when they do it’s the worst title race of all time and none of the other teams have turned up. Winning the league by default is not a big deal. At least there is a decent relegation battle on and a fight for the champions league. 

• Like 1

Michael SNM 1     0

Michael SNM 1

Unabomber     10,375

Unabomber

Nah that’s bollocks. Liverpool are about 25 points clear in February - completely different scenario. 

The Bear     2,292

The Bear

Norwich best be fcukin crap against us in a couple of weeks, can't be doing with them.

We have them next week at home. Nailed on 5-0 trouncing................... :please:

• Sad 1

twister     394

twister

its a huge chasm of dominance, with city being in trouble I see a scottish league type dominance for a couple of years.

The Bear     2,292

The Bear

• Like 2

Facecloth     9,239

Facecloth

Must be terrible that they look like they'll win every game bar one, and their only dropped points will be against their biggest rivals lol

• Like 1

Unabomber     10,375

Unabomber

Calling yourself Unabomber pretty much gives the game away regarding the fact that in real life you are a massive cunt

13 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

What a sad human being, beggars belief that a public forum would put up with this shit, especially having a dig at dead players who played for a team in your own City. 

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

If Uefa didn't have The Dippers, Munich and the Rags in their 'football family' urging the most stringent and crippling punishment, any breach would be dealt with in the same way that our FArce and Uefa dealt with the hacking of our servers and our wrecked coach, it would be a few grand of a fine and not even a slapped arse. And it would be suspended until the end of time!

No more than I expect from a Manc, can be OK then the mask slips. Fuck them and their shithole town.

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

Unabomber     10,375

Unabomber

• Like 1

Michael SNM 1     0

Unabomber     10,375

Unabomber

The Bear     2,292

The Bear

• Sad 1

twister     394

The Bear     2,292

The Bear

• Like 2

Facecloth     9,239

Facecloth

• Like 1

Unabomber     10,375

Unabomber

Hahaha. Im loving all this 'I couldnt give a shit if Liverpool win it, the league is in transition.'

Really, then why do you turn out in such large numbers at your home ground if you're not arsed about us winning it?

And if the league really is 'in transition,' how come your shitcunt of a club is not closer to challenging for the title? I mean Leicester fans reckoned they were going to catch us in January until we pulled their shorts down and spanked their arses red raw at the 'King Power'?

In a way, I suppose the league is transitioning, it's transitioning from one dominated by a cheating oil rich club to probably Liverpool with Jurgen. How do you like them fucking onions?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

Hahaha. Im loving all this 'I couldnt give a shit if Liverpool win it, the league is in transition.'

Really, then why do you turn out in such large numbers at your home ground if you're not arsed about us winning it?

And if the league really is 'in transition,' how come your shitcunt of a club is not closer to challenging for the title? I mean Leicester fans reckoned they were going to catch us in January until we pulled their shorts down and spanked their arses red raw at the 'King Power'?

In a way, I suppose the league is transitioning, it's transitioning from one dominated by a cheating oil rich club to probably Liverpool with Jurgen. How do you like them fucking onions?

Its transitioned into LFC knocking 7 fucking bells out of them on their own pitch. A bit of a shift in mindset required, for which they arent equipped