You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

5 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Fuck being awarded a title id rather it just be voided. The joy is the journey and sheer joy of doing it anything else it's just a number for shitty bravado one upmanship. Those leagues and trophy's have already been stolen. Let them stay that way, look to the future.

No. That's like saying the great train robbers or the brinks matt robbers etc get to keep their stolen booty. Like I said before, no, no, fucking, no. The teams who would have won the titles and cups without cheating should be awarded them. Cheaters should never benefit else we may as well pack up and fuck off home.

You cannot tell our players from 2014, sorry lads, that season didnt count and all that effort you put in is just fucked off.

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Yeah because all of the top players in the world want to come to England and win the Premier League without having the chance to play in the Champions League. I dont think the eejits thunked that one through.

Sad think is these nutters get to vote on important issues. No wonder the World is fucked. 

4 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Has a UEFA ban from CL ever been overturned? They are a big association and also have clever lawyers. 

And how often have clubs the size of Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Liverpool, Manchester United been as one on a particular issue? 

If UEFA wanted to accelerate the threat of a European 'super league', pissing all of those clubs off simultaneously would be a good way to start. 

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

No. That's like saying the great train robbers or the brinks matt robbers etc get to keep their stolen booty. Like I said before, no, no, fucking, no. The teams who would have won the titles and cups without cheating should be awarded them. Cheaters should never benefit else we may as well pack up and fuck off home.

You cannot tell our players from 2014, sorry lads, that season didnt count and all that effort you put in is just fucked off.

I disagree entirely. Yeah take it off them by all means. I don't want it handed to us on a technicality. We are better than that. We don't need it. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

I disagree entirely. Yeah take it off them by all means. I don't want it handed to us on a technicality. We are better than that. We don't need it. 

I'd take it on a technicality just to get the numbers ticking back up. Then we could prepare for getting 3 in a row.

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Galatasaray ?

Didn't AC Milan not qualify but get let into it because they were too big a club not to be in it one year? Not that that would apply to these no-marks. 

Ourselvesand Real got in one year despite finishing 5th but holders. Not sure about Milan. They did ask not to play in Europe this season because they were in breach of FFP I think.

17 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

This is the gem on bluemoon tonight.

Ultimately it's UEFA's party, and as hosts they can pick and choose who attends and the conditions around the staying at that party. I think as a club we must seriously ask ourselves that when the hosts and the majority of their guests don't like us then why are we bothering. In short, we're kidding ourselves and endorsing them to boot. I think we should simply now make a statement irrespective of any fudged CAS outcome, that we are as a club no longer going to take part in any UEFA competition. It will only take us to win the title here and then shun their competition before quite quickly it will capitulate. The BDO once thought they could never be challenged but the formation of the PDC soon changed that.

They're going to boycott the Champions League at which point it will quickly capitulate in their absence 

It's our party but they'll cry if they want to.

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

Totally disagree mate, it's not a technicality. It's cheating. Just have to disagree!

No worries man! Glad we can disagree like men! 

Ill be back to neg you soon you flying cunt.