You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

58 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahahahaha 'tube' thats about right.

Blue tube

We need to start fighting back. Fuck the club, they’ve got their heads in the sand, it’s our problem now.

from the fucking fa, uefa, journalists, away fans (only some), happy clappers, fucking tourists. We need to start being fucking nasty ****s. Let’s make them regret fucking with us.

we need to show some fight in some way. Let the club get fined, they can pay it out of their £1m taken off the scouse

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Are we the only fan base that aren't deluded fuckers? Or are we? City fans are worse than Utd fans. Stupid cunts who refuse to accept they were no-marks until they got caught by a rich Sheikh as his play thing who wouldn't have even known who they were unless they didn't get given a stadium for the council. The Michael Carroll of football. Can't wait till the bubble massively bursts. 

You can't judge our entire fanbase by TLW, if you want to see some of the most insane football fans in the world you know where RAWK is.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, joe_fishfish said:

You can't judge our entire fanbase by TLW, if you want to see some of the most insane football fans in the world you know where RAWK is.

Difference between insanity and delusion. You don't need to look further than here for insanity.

TLW > One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest 

15 hours ago, Anubis said:

A few of their fans speculating that City don’t want this investigated. Maybe it opens up a can of worms regarding their scouting and approaching players.

Could just be that a clear data security breach occured and their own systems would be as much of a concern to authorities such as the ICO if it were seriously investigated. Something no company wants post-GDPR.

4 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Could just be that a clear data security breach occured and their own systems would be as much of a concern to authorities such as the ICO if it were seriously investigated. Something no company wants post-GDPR.

You have to assume they're water tight now though. This was years ago and way before GDPR applied. 

They are desperate to win the European Cup and I can't see them getting past Madrid. They will most likely win a cup here but that won't do, pep will be off at the end of the season. Who is going to replace him? 

They've always been a mid table side and hopefully soon enough they'll resume to they're level. 

4 minutes ago, Butch said:

They are desperate to win the European Cup and I can't see them getting past Madrid. They will most likely win a cup here but that won't do, pep will be off at the end of the season. Who is going to replace him? 

They've always been a mid table side and hopefully soon enough they'll resume to they're level. 

I think they beat Real Madrid to be honest. Hope they don’t of course.  

6 minutes ago, Grinch said:

One things for sure, they're never being a mid table side again whilst those owners are there. 

Just like Chelsea there will come a point were the money will stop being pumped in, owners getting bored or eyes on something else. 

Madrid are snidy bastards that's why I think they'll win.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

The Madrid game could go either way. But I don't think it should be under estimated how big this will be for Madrid. They don't see themselves playing city, they see it as playing pep. 

I think actually more than anything they just seem themselves playing their competition.

They see City as a meaningless little club that needs putting in their place.

Real Madrid will expect to go through.

I don’t expect the money to be pumped into City to stop flowing in any time soon. It’s a PR stunt and an advertising vehicle for a corrupt, backward state. 

If Baldiola fucks off we’ll win everything in sight as he’s the glue holding that house of cards together at the minute. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jairzinho said:

I think actually more than anything they just seem themselves playing their competition.

They see City as a meaningless little club that needs putting in their place.

Real Madrid will expect to go through.

There will definitely be an element of that. But I have 2 mates from Madrid (who do not know each other) and when I've mentioned the match to both, they've just gone fucking mental about pep - the whole Catalonia thing comes into it too (pep supporting them when all the shit was going on). It feels funny to want Madrid to win one, but I hope they fuck city 

Just now, Barry Wom said:

There will definitely be an element of that. But I have 2 mates from Madrid (who do not know each other) and when I've mentioned the match to both, they've just gone fucking mental about pep - the whole Catalonia thing comes into it too (pep supporting them when all the shit was going on). It feels funny to want Madrid to win one, but I hope they fuck city 

The Catalonia shite is on telly every day. It's fucking tedious, and the rest of the country despises Catalonia a bit more each day.

In some ways they are playing the wrong Madrid team. I'd love to see Simeone's cynical and snide team do a number on them. I love Simeone as he seems like a complete knife in his mouth anti-hero, although in a few weeks i will undoubtedly hate him. He's like the John McClane of managers.

The likes of Fernandinho getting schooled by the real masters of the dark arts, Razza claiming he was racially abused and nice guy Pep throwing a tantrum would be glorious.

Real City will be a 3.5 goal guarantee in both legs and could go either way.

8 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

The Catalonia shite is on telly every day. It's fucking tedious, and the rest of the country despises Catalonia a bit more each day.

Are you over there mate? I've always thought Barcelona and Catalonians are arrogant dickheads. Even all this more than a club shite and they didn't make that up in an age of PR. I don't like Madrid as a club, but love it as a city, as I do with pretty much everywhere else I've been in Spain. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

In some ways they are playing the wrong Madrid team. I'd love to see Simeone's cynical and snide team do a number on them. I love Simeone as he seems like a complete knife in his mouth anti-hero, although in a few weeks i will undoubtedly hate him. He's like the John McClane of managers.

The likes of Fernandinho getting schooled by the real masters of the dark arts, Razza claiming he was racially abused and nice guy Pep throwing a tantrum would be glorious.

Real City will be a 3.5 goal guarantee in both legs and could go either way.

Ramos is the snidiest twat to ever put on a pair of football boots. 

13 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

Are you over there mate? I've always thought Barcelona and Catalonians are arrogant dickheads. Even all this more than a club shite and they didn't make that up in an age of PR. I don't like Madrid as a club, but love it as a city, as I do with pretty much everywhere else I've been in Spain. 

Yes, near Sevilla. I guess before moving here I assumed that both Real Madrid and Barcelona would be fairly evenly hated by everyone that didn't support either club, and/or live in Madrid or Barcelona, but it's the latter that people can't stand. People are sick of regional issues being ignored because the "more than a region" cunts are cry arsing about something or another every single day. They've basically managed to unite the rest of the country quite well in some respects. 

I remember back when Rajoy sent the police in to batter the people on the streets of Catalonia I thought politically this is utterly suicidal. Catalan politicians did very well to make themselves the bad guys in the aftermath of that.

Madrid as a city is just too big for me. Spain does have some fucking brilliant smaller cities. San Sebastian, Valencia, Salamanca, and Cordoba, for example.

• Upvote 3