You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

3 minutes ago, R BENO said:

Cue another round of frothing and foaming from our Mancunian Cousins.

city have probably been deemed as negligent in not ending access to their systems and deleting former employees log in credentials. In other words, they're as much to blame and accepted a settlement over the incident.

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Man City fans summed up in one post. ‘Our’ title.

I can't wait to take our title back off of these bent bastards next season.

To be fair i remember well singing 'one season champions, you're only one season champions' to Arsenal fans in the 89/90 season - and 'stolen property, stolen property give us back our championship'....

Nothing wrong with when you have been champions and are looking to regain it taking that stance.

Rest of the shite they come out with though, frigging hell.

What part of there already having been a legal settlement do these fuckers not understand.

Not surprised in the least with this outcome.

There were so many aspects to this that pointed toward no action being taken, some of our own creation (e.g. no known legal or regulatory action when first discovered, acceptance of settlement, etc.) and this season especially would be a difficult time for them to take action against their cash-cow club, right before they really started seeing the lift to revenues (the FA and PL will both be benefiting). 

I am sure the club will be looking for retributive action elsewhere, though, perhaps through legal channels (even potentially in the US) now that the relevant regulatory bodies have declined to take action.
  • Upvote 1

Haha I can't believe these City morons are making such a big deal over this. It happened 6 fucking years ago. These deluded idiots really believe our recent success has come from this 'hacking' business? Unreal. If we were still shite these cunts would never have even mentioned this incident, let alone discuss it on a 100 page thread. 

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

What part of there already having been a legal settlement do these fuckers not understand.

Not surprised in the least with this outcome.

There were so many aspects to this that pointed toward no action being taken, some of our own creation (e.g. no known legal or regulatory action when first discovered, acceptance of settlement, etc.) and this season especially would be a difficult time for them to take action against their cash-cow club, right before they really started seeing the lift to revenues (the FA and PL will both be benefiting). 

I am sure the club will be looking for retributive action elsewhere, though, perhaps through legal channels (even potentially in the US) now that the relevant regulatory bodies have declined to take action.

Hahaha. They really are quite mad. There was a time I thought they were giving evertonians a run for their money, but I think they may have run right past them. Is there PEDs for madness? 

One of the biggest scandals in football lads. 

Rolee said: 
Because legally they can't.
Because a club with £500m yearly revenues and an owner worth $18Bn signed an NDA which stopped them talking about one of the biggest scandals in football for £1m, less than we pay some u18's in a year.

People need to start asking questions about why the richest club in the world gave away something like that for an amount that equates to a rounding error in the accounts

Criminal charges for what was nothing more than an ex employee using their credentials that had not been revoked yet. 

Mongs

domalino said: 
Because a club with £500m yearly revenues and an owner worth $18Bn signed an NDA which stopped them talking about one of the biggest scandals in football for £1m, less than we pay some u18's in a year.

People need to start asking questions about why the richest club in the world gave away something like that for an amount that equates to a rounding error in the accounts.
That's what I was hoping the investigation would answer.

May be wrong but I do wonder if City were reluctant to pursue it because the individuals involved could face criminal charges as a result

So, I assume it actually was a dickhead using his credentials and not what was claimed on Twitter by a journo (that it was somebody else’s credentials who still worked at the club). If it was a club sanctioned thing, it would have been very easy to avoid detection. My guess is that it was one of the guys we poached from there? Probably the only reason they signed a 1m deal was due to them being dodgy AF. 

Are we the only fan base that aren't deluded fuckers? Or are we? City fans are worse than Utd fans. Stupid cunts who refuse to accept they were no-marks until they got caught by a rich Sheikh as his play thing who wouldn't have even known who they were unless they didn't get given a stadium for the council. The Michael Carroll of football. Can't wait till the bubble massively bursts. 

• Upvote 2

Hahahahaha 'tube' thats about right.

Blue tube

We need to start fighting back. Fuck the club, they’ve got their heads in the sand, it’s our problem now.

from the fucking fa, uefa, journalists, away fans (only some), happy clappers, fucking tourists. We need to start being fucking nasty ****s. Let’s make them regret fucking with us.

we need to show some fight in some way. Let the club get fined, they can pay it out of their £1m taken off the scouse

Holy fuck. If a thread of theirs could sum up their fan base its a thread dedicated to 4G in the stadium

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/stadium-4g-connectivity.344520/

Absolute joke of a club. Still makes me piss myself when I remember that Robinho admitted he had never heard of them until the week he signed haha.