You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

24 minutes ago, an tha said:

If we win league it is going to be stripped from us and we are getting relegated anyway - plus the below - all in the 'hacking' thread on blueloon - the fucking headers!

If what PB posted is true, and I have absolutely no doubt it is, and all the other snippets posted on this tread are also true, this could be a massive opportunity to get even with Liverpool FC and more importantly with FSG. As we all know FSG and Liverpool have made life very difficult for City off the pitch over the last few years with the help of the other PL clubs and UEFA. Allegedly. ;-)

PS. If anyone is reading this from FSG and from Liverpool Football Club, I hope City f***ing hammer you with all their wealth and the best Lawyers and Barristers money can buy. It's payback time, you t***s!

Bluemoon failing to understand basic legal principles such as settlement without and admission of liability and non-disclosure agreements.

love City hate Football !!
Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by give it to gordonToday at 11:18 AM.[/size]
this may turn into a long rambling rant as I am of work poorly ;)

I love City to bits could never image me writing what I am about to write a year ago or so. First of its not sour grapes for any of you dippers out there .
I have fallen out of love with football for a number of reasons.
things like being surround by away fans in our end match after match I don't like it.
things like the cock up over the 125yr limited shirts
things like the press/media constantly writing/saying shit about us
things like you book for a game at 3pm Saturday than the tv move it and you cant go
things like little praise for what City have achieved
things like bloody VAR
things like the silence on Liverpool hacking our computer systems
things like Liverpool getting away with the coach attack
things like ffp
things like the premier league has a plan for a different winner every few years ???? how is that ??
things like batch or barm !

ha ha crying cunts

27 minutes ago, kop77 said:

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by give it to gordonToday at 11:18 AM.[/size]

I love City to bits could never image me writing what I am about to write a year ago or so. First of its not sour grapes for any of you dippers out there .
things like being surround by away fans in our end match after match I don't like it.
things like you book for a game at 3pm Saturday than the tv move it and you cant go
things like bloody VAR
things like ffp
things like the premier league has a plan for a different winner every few years ???? how is that ??

ha ha crying cunts

Aww diddums.  Wish they'd fuck off back to league one where they belong.  

32 minutes ago, kop77 said:

things like bloody VAR
things like ffp

ha ha crying cunts

they are a "special" type of cunts on that forum and they wonder why fans from other clubs keep giving them shit haha!!

32 minutes ago, kop77 said:

things like bloody VAR
things like ffp

ha ha crying cunts

My initial thought upon reading that was that it was no more than sour grapes, but then I remembered he very clearly stated at the start that it wasn't sour grapes, so now I don't know what to think.

• Upvote 6

So, they've financially doped with the tainted money of a human rights abusing oil state for a decade, got a free stadium, have been able to sponsor themselves via third parties, had barely a slap on the wrist for cooking the books, bought dozens of top players and won trophies hand over fist.

And they still think they're the plucky hard-done-by underdogs in all this? I'm not sure I've ever seen delusion on this scale.

• Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

So, they've financially doped with the tainted money of a human rights abusing oil state for a decade, got a free stadium, have been able to sponsor themselves via third parties, had barely a slap on the wrist for cooking the books, bought dozens of top players and won trophies hand over fist.

And they still think they're the plucky hard-done-by underdogs in all this? I'm not sure I've ever seen delusion on this scale.

Worst fanbase of any team in any sport I've ever come across.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Horrible entitled cunts.

Yup. I have/had a good friend who is a City fan. Followed them since he was 5, been through thick and thin with them. Supported them in league one etc.

When they won the league that first time (aguerooooooooo!) I was genuinely happy (albeit a little jealous too) that he saw his team win the league. Then the Oil barons moved in and pretty much he became an obnoxious entitled twat overnight. Don't speak to him any more as just can't have a decent conversation with.  My best mates wife is a Utd fan and she is lovely. Can talk (respectfully) about any element of football without getting into an argument. Mind you she loves Ole and wants him there for as long as it takes. 

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

Yup. I have/had a good friend who is a City fan. Followed them since he was 5, been through thick and thin with them. Supported them in league one etc.

When they won the league that first time (aguerooooooooo!) I was genuinely happy (albeit a little jealous too) that he saw his team win the league. Then the Oil barons moved in and pretty much he became an obnoxious entitled twat overnight. Don't speak to him any more as just can't have a decent conversation with.  My best mates wife is a Utd fan and she is lovely. Can talk (respectfully) about any element of football without getting into an argument. Mind you she loves Ole and wants him there for as long as it takes. 

I know someone like the City, lives abroad, takes me all my energy not to lamp him.

44 minutes ago, niallers said:

We're going to have to start using the bitter meme of "you don't have to be such and such" for the new bitters.

You don't have to be sour to be sour but they are sour.

Fucking clowns

You don't need European Cups to have European Cup tattoos, but they have European Cup tattoos 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

When they won the league that first time (aguerooooooooo!) I was genuinely happy (albeit a little jealous too) that he saw his team win the league. Then the Oil barons moved in and pretty much he became an obnoxious entitled twat overnight. Don't speak to him any more as just can't have a decent conversation with. 

The ‘oil barons’  had already been there for about 4 years there at the time of that Aguero moment!

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

The ‘oil barons’  had already been there for about 4 years there at the time of that Aguero moment!

Wasn’t the Thai PM the owner then?

Edit: My bad. Time is fleeting and I thought they won it under the Thai pm ownership.  Still, either way after that title win he came an unbearable cunt.

This lot are truly horrible and eclipse even the BS morons with their conspiracies and bile. Everton and City fans both have delusions of grandeur, insignificant alongside giant neighbouring clubs, paranoid and bitter.

City fans had a reputation for being decent years ago, now they’re just spoilt and arrogant. Totally undeserving of the money spent,  cheating and basically baiting UEFA, they need to be brought down as do the likes of PSG.

Playthings of States with dubious reputations, may they be shit upon from a great height by a Camel with loose bowels.

• Upvote 1