You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

4 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

What's all this story of flying 22 prossies, sorry, Italian models, over for the lads to, erm, 'celebrate' the routine 6-1 win over villa? Bet the players wives were made up with that one never mind Pep's wife. No wonder she took the kids back to Barcelona.

I think you'll find they were Instagram models who were giving the players must needed exposure. 

4 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

What's all this story of flying 22 prossies, sorry, Italian models, over for the lads to, erm, 'celebrate' the routine 6-1 win over villa? Bet the players wives were made up with that one never mind Pep's wife. No wonder she took the kids back to Barcelona.

Pep flew in Arteta allegedly.

8 hours ago, Reckoner said:

Is it true about Pep playing flamenco to try and seduce the brasses, but none of them would go with him until the sex trafficker pimp who was there got his whip out?

No. Pep had to get the drugs out first, then they all performed superbly.

Dont you just love the myths city and united fans put out? Apparently, not only is it a tainted league, it's also a weak league. There's no team to challenge us because united, arsenal, spurs, chelsea and even city are in transition.

That's funny because I can remember city 'celebrating' winning 6-1 away only a matter of days ago. They also rattled in 8 against Watford and a few 5-0s and we're only just halfway through the season.

Of course lots of oppos come out with this 'weak league' shit when they can't keep up the pace with the league leaders. They reall are a bunch of deluded twats.

On 17/01/2020 at 14:08, Bruce Spanner said:

That and the majority are either religious or teatotal, or both, and would object on moral grounds.

Trent would be bang up for it though, allegedly. 

To be fair, the really religious evangelicals fanatics I know in Brasil are usually the worst behaved and those with most affairs etc., starting from the Fascist President downwards. 

37 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Yeah, it was tongue in cheek.

They're all cunts. 

Balsano downwards.

Firmino didn't actually didn't strike me as particularly religious, Alison lets it hang out at every opportunity when he is back in Brazil. Best to ignore it. 

13 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Dont you just love the myths city and united fans put out? Apparently, not only is it a tainted league, it's also a weak league. There's no team to challenge us because united, arsenal, spurs, chelsea and even city are in transition.

That's funny because I can remember city 'celebrating' winning 6-1 away only a matter of days ago. They also rattled in 8 against Watford and a few 5-0s and we're only just halfway through the season.

Of course lots of oppos come out with this 'weak league' shit when they can't keep up the pace with the league leaders. They reall are a bunch of deluded twats.

I think we are all guilty of this over the years, just because we are riding high now dont forget we spent the premier league era looking on longingly and making excuses as to why Utd kept winning. 

We hated their arrogance with their "We're Man Utd we do what we want" chant, yet I can already see that level of arrogance seeping into our fanbase.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Well city are going along shooting for around an 80 point season. Isn't that about normal for a team finishing 2nd? I reckon if you looked at the last decade the team in second would have had less than 80 as often as they've had more. 

It's funny though, I think this is a decent league this season. There might be some sides under performing, but doesn't that always happen? I think it's more about how many teams there are capable of beating anyone and this season for me there hasn't really been a team who look proper shite, although bourmouth have been for maybe the last 2 months. Even Norwich who are bottom of the league are a handful.on their day. 

1 hour ago, Barry Wom said:

Well city are going along shooting for around an 80 point season. Isn't that about normal for a team finishing 2nd? I reckon if you looked at the last decade the team in second would have had less than 80 as often as they've had more. 

It's funny though, I think this is a decent league this season. There might be some sides under performing, but doesn't that always happen? I think it's more about how many teams there are capable of beating anyone and this season for me there hasn't really been a team who look proper shite, although bourmouth have been for maybe the last 2 months. Even Norwich who are bottom of the league are a handful.on their day. 

Yes, I agree. If you take out our phenominal points haul to date, the league is incredibly competitive. There's 14 points between 19th place and 5th.

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

Yes, I agree. If you take out our phenominal points haul to date, the league is incredibly competitive. There's 14 points between 19th place and 5th.

Exactly. And this from a league that had the 4 finalist in European competition last season and I wouldn't bet against the same happening again this year (well except it would feel unlikely uefa would allow a semi draw that would let that happen). 

• Upvote 1