You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

1 hour ago, Angie81 said:

Blue dippers apparently 

My son went out with a Citeh fan and her Dad mentioned when they were "going to beat the Dippers". I called him out and he said it was "banter". I asked him if being from Manchester he would be comfortable with "kiddy fiddler" or "pensioner murderer" in the name of "banter". He wasnt. And my lad doesnt go out with her no more, which is good as she doesnt deserve him.

• Upvote 5

That's pretty ridiculous. We've been comfortably the fittest team in the league for at least the 2 seasons prior to this one. We just didn't have the form in the league 2 seasons ago and last season we lost by 1 pt. This season we've had even better form than last and for whatever reason City and everyone else haven't been able to keep up so I guess that magically means we're doping.

What it means is there’s no explanation others can or will accept that we are just a better team, playing better football than they are.

Ergo, we have to be on drugs, doling out brown envelopes like confetti, controlling VAR, be the poster boys for the FA/UEFA/FIFA (delete as appropriate), spawn of the Devil etc., etc.. ANYTHING but worthy of where we are.

They also know that if we’re unbearable now, God help them come April/May should nobody catch us. I’ve already had bloos at work calculating that if we beat City and don’t lose another game, we could win the league at Goodison. Haven’t even thought that might happen myself, any title winning game should be at Anfield in front of our own fans.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, coachpotato said:

What it means is there’s no explanation others can or will accept that we are just a better team, playing better football than they are.

Ergo, we have to be on drugs, doling out brown envelopes like confetti, controlling VAR, be the poster boys for the FA/UEFA/FIFA (delete as appropriate), spawn of the Devil etc., etc.. ANYTHING but worthy of where we are.

They also know that if we’re unbearable now, God help them come April/May should nobody catch us. I’ve already had bloos at work calculating that if we beat City and don’t lose another game, we could win the league at Goodison. Haven’t even thought that might happen myself, any title winning game should be at Anfield in front of our own fans.

Remind your bloo mates city and Leicester might drop points before then, so they should relax. 

Meanwhile, over on Grand Old Team they have a cave troll.

Maine road Man

Maine road Man

Player Valuation: £750k
Game was ruined by two early VAR decisions. Crowd was very subdued apart from f*** VAR. We're singing it more often nowadays!...We all know it was set up to assist your bitter rivals LiVARpool. I thought you guys in attendance were really quiet at the game. Just a a couple of EVERTON chants. Usually you are amongst the noisiest at our place.

Happy new year.

Guest Pistonbroke

35 notes to scoff meat and potato pie, mushy peas and gravy and listen to players most of their own fans probably don't know. Top notch. 

On 01/01/2020 at 01:45, redinblack62 said:

My son went out with a Citeh fan and her Dad mentioned when they were "going to beat the Dippers". I called him out and he said it was "banter". I asked him if being from Manchester he would be comfortable with "kiddy fiddler" or "pensioner murderer" in the name of "banter". He wasnt. And my lad doesnt go out with her no more, which is good as she doesnt deserve him.

The banter argument is the last refuge of the tedious cunt. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Cringing at all the conspiracy theories being spouted. Equally cringing that we used to do the same thing about United. I'm grateful twitter wasn't as bit as it is now. 

Defo, some of the stuff we used to say about the Mancs when they were good were embarrassing.
There was quite a few on here when Leics won it saying they were on drugs too. 

• Upvote 2

The Liverpool thread on Bluemoon is back.

To be honest, I found this page from Thursday night which disturbed me, in that it grudgingly gives us some credit for the season so far. This won’t do. This won’t do at all. Bring back the mental.

I think to many people clutching at straws here, lfc fans playing for other teams, opposite teams missing open goals on purpose, the league knowing how far we will get in Europe, considering we have under performed in Europe for the last few years I think it's wishful thinking, we have to take it on the chin and say fair fucks they have been better than us in the league this season

Craig and Aidantracey1993 like this.
  • Yep

• How can that be handball?

• All correct, I do think they’ve had many more decisions go their way than us, but even if they didn’t we’d still be behind.
    I’m glad in a way that it wasn’t down to a couple of points

• True, they didn't win last year though. They have responded brilliantly to losing out, but I dont think they will be quite this machine-like as soon as they win it. They will still have a side with many talented players though and a great manager, so we should by no means rest on our laurels

• Without doubt they’ve been better than us. But there are a lot of coincidences that would benefit Liverpool if we were closer.

fixture list.
    Their rest between games
    Var not working at the game between us

karen7 likes this.
  • And if my aunty had a dick she would be my uncle, we lost stupid games that were our own fault not their fault

Gibblue likes this.
  • Us playing shit has nothing to do with decisions made before the season starts. I think it’s unlikely but it does look suspicious.

• No but they got 97 points and won the champions league. They hardly drifted off like everyone predicted. I get your points and even agree to an extent but I thought the same last year. The logic in it never came through and I think we need to accept they are here to stay. Unless their star players leave and aren’t replaced.

• Any sign of a sheffield goal yet

2 hours ago, El Rojo said:

Almost laughed at the line about people missing open goals on purpose until I remembered people on here suggesting Iheanacho decided not to score against City for Leicester when he had the chance last season. 

It did look much easier for him to score.