You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

He’s been identified and is bullish on Facebook claiming he’s not a racist he was just scratching his balls and missed several time. He’s suspended on full pay and is not a racist as some of his best local shopkeepers and kebab sellers are foreigners, so all good.

Keir, his employer, however are probably not as understanding as this torchbearer seems to be and have suspended him before sacking.

Its a weird time in the UK and frankly it’s scary because of my own personal situation, but we have to start calling this out. Fuck the cunt. You’re a prick, you’ve made a prick of yourself in public I hope you suffer, your family see what a worthless fuck you are and you lose everything. I also hope that every person you have insulted, intimidated, hurt or otherwise been an absolute cunt with nothing but prosperity.

Fuck you, cretin, may justice be severe. 

• Upvote 1

I mean even if you are a massive racist, you need to pick your moments.

Couple of jokes down the pub with your equally racist mates might have been a laugh for him in the past, but doing that in front of about 50,000 people, and in front of countless TV cameras is nothing short of retarded. 

I've never hated a rival more than I hate this City-team.

I always had some grudging respect for the other mancs as they created their success by being good within the rules of the game, even though they bent the rules to their advantage at times. They were good on the pitch, they were good at recruitment and they were good commercially off the pitch (even though that came back to bite them in the ass).

This house of cards they built at the Etihad is a system of corruption, stretching from the darkest area of the middle east, where child slavery is still in practise and democracy, liberty and decency are decades away, at best. And to support this monstrosity, we have people living in Manchester advocating using unmatched financial power to 'bring down' European newspapers for publishing football leaks. We are looking at a manager complaining about conspiracies, despite spending power never seen in football before.

I hate these cunts. With a passion.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

We've broken pep, the fucking fraud. Not sure why he mentions Manchester United in this, is he working on his escape plan? 

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/50707809?isBumped=0&postFreq=0&isEmpty=0&isProfane=0&tooLong=0&charCount=0&isAwaitingProcessPreMod=0&isSubmitted=1&filter=none&initial_page_size=10&postId=137534454#comment_137534454

Pep Guardiola says Manchester City "might not be able to compete" with the best teams in Europe and have to "accept that reality".

His side lost 2-1 to local rivals Manchester United in the Premier League on Saturday and trail leaders Liverpool by 14 points.

Last season, City won the domestic treble and retained the league title but have lost four games in 2019-20.

"We have to improve and accept it and move forward," said Guardiola."[Manchester] United have the quality to defend and the quality to attack on the counter-attack and you have to accept that," he added.

"That is the level we face against Liverpool, Manchester United, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Juventus. They are the teams we have to face and the reality is maybe we are not able now to compete with them.

"Maybe we need to live that as a club to improve, to accept the reality now and improve."

Manchester City won the first of their back-to-back league titles in 2017-18 with a record-breaking 100 points but were beaten in the Champions League quarter-finals by Liverpool.

They reached the same stage of the European competition last season before being knocked out by runners-up Tottenham but did go on to become the first English team to win the Premier League, FA Cup and Carabao Cup in the same campaign.

Despite struggling in the league this season, City are already through to the knockout stages of the Champions League ahead of Wednesday's final group game against Dinamo Zagreb.

They play Oxford United of League One in the Carabao Cup quarter-finals later this month and are bidding to win that competition for a third successive season.

They have also been given a kind draw against League Two Port Vale for the start of their FA Cup defence in January.

"The reality is we are 14 points behind for the mistakes we have done, for the quality of our opponents and especially, as well, the things we cannot control. That is the reality but we have to continue," Guardiola said.

"We are at the beginning of December and we have other competitions to play in and other games to fight and improve on.

"We are not thinking of winning the Champions League, I am not thinking about how many points we need or how many points they have to drop. We are trying to win games, to win the next one."

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Trumo said:

Translation: Our squad needs a £250m investment in January.

That as well, although he started saying the same things before leaving Bayern. If they don't win the league or CL this season I can see him moving onto his next project before things start going further South at City. 

I remember reading somewhere that one of the Qatar mob was unimpressed at the prospect of spending £70+ million on one person. I guess in their world that kind of money is spent on a diamond-encrusted toothpick or something while people are traded for next to nothing, but anyway...they are not going to be impressed by Guardiola going all Oliver Twist.

30 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

We've broken pep, the fucking fraud. Not sure why he mentions Manchester United in this, is he working on his escape plan? 

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/50707809?isBumped=0&postFreq=0&isEmpty=0&isProfane=0&tooLong=0&charCount=0&isAwaitingProcessPreMod=0&isSubmitted=1&filter=none&initial_page_size=10&postId=137534454#comment_137534454

Pep Guardiola says Manchester City "might not be able to compete" with the best teams in Europe and have to "accept that reality".

His side lost 2-1 to local rivals Manchester United in the Premier League on Saturday and trail leaders Liverpool by 14 points.

Last season, City won the domestic treble and retained the league title but have lost four games in 2019-20.

"We have to improve and accept it and move forward," said Guardiola."[Manchester] United have the quality to defend and the quality to attack on the counter-attack and you have to accept that," he added.

"That is the level we face against Liverpool, Manchester United, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Juventus. They are the teams we have to face and the reality is maybe we are not able now to compete with them.

"Maybe we need to live that as a club to improve, to accept the reality now and improve."

Manchester City won the first of their back-to-back league titles in 2017-18 with a record-breaking 100 points but were beaten in the Champions League quarter-finals by Liverpool.

They reached the same stage of the European competition last season before being knocked out by runners-up Tottenham but did go on to become the first English team to win the Premier League, FA Cup and Carabao Cup in the same campaign.

Despite struggling in the league this season, City are already through to the knockout stages of the Champions League ahead of Wednesday's final group game against Dinamo Zagreb.

They play Oxford United of League One in the Carabao Cup quarter-finals later this month and are bidding to win that competition for a third successive season.

They have also been given a kind draw against League Two Port Vale for the start of their FA Cup defence in January.

"The reality is we are 14 points behind for the mistakes we have done, for the quality of our opponents and especially, as well, the things we cannot control. That is the reality but we have to continue," Guardiola said.

"We are at the beginning of December and we have other competitions to play in and other games to fight and improve on.

"We are not thinking of winning the Champions League, I am not thinking about how many points we need or how many points they have to drop. We are trying to win games, to win the next one."

Read that earlier. What a fucking joke . The whining prick with a pathetic attempt to lower expectations and set the narrative for his exit . Can't happen soon enough for me.

5 minutes ago, deiseach said:

I remember reading somewhere that one of the Qatar mob was unimpressed at the prospect of spending £70+ million on one person. I guess in their world that kind of money is spent on a diamond-encrusted toothpick or something while people are traded for next to nothing, but anyway...they are not going to be impressed by Guardiola going all Oliver Twist.

You mean the Abu Dhabi mob, right? The Qatari mob have already spent £200m on Neymar and more than £150m on Mbappe.

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Read that earlier. What a fucking joke . The whining prick with a pathetic attempt to lower expectations and set the narrative for his exit . Can't happen soon enough for me.

To me it stinks of his usual trick, him being a sore loser and all that. He probably realises that winning the Pl is a huge ask now and probably way beyond his managerial capabilities with the defenders at his disposal. He also realises that they are just not good enough to win the CL as when they meet a team who are very good and well organised he'll get dumped out over two legs because they can't keep a clean sheet at home. 

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

To me it stinks of his usual trick, him being a sore loser and all that. He probably realises that winning the Pl is a huge ask now and probably way beyond his managerial capabilities with the defenders at his disposal. He also realises that they are just not good enough to win the CL as when they meet a team who are very good and well organised he'll get dumped out over two legs because they can't keep a clean sheet at home. 

Agreed. Can't see them winning the CL but remember Chelsea lifting the trophy a few years back after being absolute dogshit in the knockout stages . 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, magicrat said:

Agreed. Can't see them winning the CL but remember Chelsea lifting the trophy a few years back after being absolute dogshit in the knockout stages . 

I suppose anything can happen, but Chelsea achieved that CL victory on the back of dogged defending. 

Guest Pistonbroke
12 minutes ago, Anubis said:

We appear to have gotten to Gary....

Hahaha, they should send Gary a BBC mug with a sad looking Pep photo on it. 

15 minutes ago, magicrat said:

City had a decent defence and a great striker in Drogba. At this stage, City have neither.

On 08/12/2019 at 10:03, Scooby Dudek said:

I am waiting to hear from our spiritual leader;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/48020270

Raheem Sterling: Manchester City and England star calls for nine-point deduction for racist chanting

What does Raheem Sterling think should happen?

He doesn't think fines for clubs where racist chanting happens is going far enough.

He wants clubs to be forced play three games behind closed doors and lose nine points for racist abuse: "It sounds harsh but which fan will risk racist behaviour if it might relegate their team or ruin their title bid?"

Sterling also wants to see more Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic (BAME) people in charge of clubs and governing bodies.

It's after players in England and Wales came off social media for 24 hours on Friday.

The protest was organised by the Professional Footballers' Association calling for "stronger action to be taken by social networks and footballing authorities in response to racist abuse both on and off the pitch".

I thought all their home games were played behind closed doors.

• Upvote 3

Just saw an interesting stat: Mahrez has contributed to more goals (10) this season in the league than Sterling (9), despite the former having played 653 less minutes.

Maybe Pep should focus on managing his squad better and starting the players who are performing better instead of saying his squad can't compete and that there is a conspiracy against his club.